Falkirk v Ayr Pt3

Guest Back Post Misses

Guest Back Post Misses

Got to build on Saturday's result. Looking like very cold spell in it way so the pitch should prove its worth.

Same side I would guess, with maybe only Luca in for Watson.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-1 flattered us big time yesterday and Ayr have nothing to fear. I expect a tight match with the odd goal in it for either side. As BPM said, the only change will be Luca for Watson. I wouldn't mind Kidd getting a chance ahead of Muirhead either. 

McCracken was quoted as a week away but I know we should be phasing him out this season, he's clearly been our best centre half.

If Watson is fit, I think it'll be the same 11, Houston usually doesn't tinker much with a winning formula, unless we have any new faces in

How quickly the feelgood factor slips. 

This isn't the first time I've gone into a game not expecting to win. Sometimes I even get surprised. We've done ok against the bairns this season. It's never easy against them. Think we should just baws out go at them with ten midfielders 

Be daft to make wholesale changes, would like to see O'Hara play some part in the game and hopefully get a signing in too.
Hopefully we score early and don't do our shite first half/ desperate second half routine. It's entertaining but watching the game last week I realised how long it'd been since we put a game to bed early.

How quickly the feelgood factor slips. 
This isn't the first time I've gone into a game not expecting to win. Sometimes I even get surprised. We've done ok against the bairns this season. It's never easy against them. Think we should just baws out go at them with ten midfielders 

Can we have your RB please?

Archived