Morton v Rovers

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

It is. Watching Morton right now must be similar to what we had last season. Enjoy the ride. 

Aye that's true. Bit of a role reversal. Trying to enjoy it as much as possible as we all know it can change quickly. 

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Time up for Locke and Drysdale if we loose next week at home to Dumbarton. 5 points of relegation play offs!

Time is up right now. Would love to see Locke gone before we play Hearts next week.

16 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Raith were fine up until the final 3rd ( although if mvoto is your defensive saviour then you're in big trouble).

Fully expect Locke to have John Robertson and Stephane Adam signed and up front next week though so you'll be fine.

I thought big mvoto did ok today. He's a big guy who won't be bullied by anyone in a physical battle. Oliver did give him a hard time when running with the ball.

I thought big mvoto did ok today. He's a big guy who won't be bullied by anyone in a physical battle. Oliver did give him a hard time when running with the ball.

He won every header understandably but with the ball at his feet and when people ran at him he had an absolute shocker.

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

No chance, they'd have to cancel the Hearts hospitality. 

Just put Skacel on the hospitality waiting staff for the day they would be happy with that and it keeps him away from the pitch

5 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Quitongo absolutely ragdolled him the last time they were at Cappielow.

Aye that's true. Bit of a role reversal. Trying to enjoy it as much as possible as we all know it can change quickly. 

Too true. One bad managerial appointment later and we are as bad as ever.

Good luck to Morton this season though. Always good to see one of the less fashionable clubs mixing it up at the top.

25 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

He won his share that day as well tbh.

Fair share would be next to everything given he's about twice the size of his opponents. Guy's a unit but not a footballer.

Fair share would be next to everything given he's about twice the size of his opponents. Guy's a unit but not a footballer.

Definitely a fair point. Just saying that it wasn't exactly a one sided contest. And I don't imagine any other centre backs getting as much joy as he did.

Archived