3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We're above you in table and Clark is our top scorer. Other than that, gr8 post.

We'll see what the end of the season brings and oh we have Sir Stephen so you're welcome to Clark (both of them)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how did the game go, let me guess? Dunfermline had the majority of possession, they often played the ball up high to Clark who very rarely challenged but often fell to the ground rolling around claiming for a foul. Other times the ball would get played forward down the channels with Clark half-heartedly chasing it down. Chances would be numerous but none would be taken. The other striker would be playing by far the better of the two.

When you played us at Palmerston a few weeks ago Clark should have been subbed but wasn’t which we were grateful of. .The management are hopeful if they keep him on he might get lucky and score to claim the headlines but fearful of making a sub who might do the same.

As has been said before it’s an unhealthy position to have both Clarks at the club and one that will/has cost you points.

Never mind though keep your heads in the sand in full denial of what will happen regularly in front of your own eyes and remember we put 3 past St Mirren on their own ground just last week

I would say St Mirren seemed to have most of the ball. Regardless, I have to ask, do you have a functioning brain? If we lumped the ball to Clark, who you claim can't win it, where does the opportunity come for us to keep the ball? It's not possible to have "the majority of possession", if we were to keep lumping it forward to someone who is unable to get on the end of the ball! I gave up reading your post after that, as it became clear your argument/criticism lacks any logic and is just incredibly bitter.

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I would say St Mirren seemed to have most of the ball. Regardless, I have to ask, do you have a functioning brain? If we lumped the ball to Clark, who you claim can't win it, where does the opportunity come for us to keep the ball? It's not possible to have "the majority of possession", if we were to keep lumping it forward to someone who is unable to get on the end of the ball! I gave up reading your post after that, as it became clear your argument/criticism lacks any logic and is just incredibly bitter.

Oooooo, slapped again.

You are more bitter than a lemon and grapefruit smoothie dude. Give in man, you're getting pummelled. 

23 hours ago, Hawk said:

So how did the game go, let me guess? Dunfermline had the majority of possession, they often played the ball up high to Clark who very rarely challenged but often fell to the ground rolling around claiming for a foul. Other times the ball would get played forward down the channels with Clark half-heartedly chasing it down. Chances would be numerous but none would be taken. The other striker would be playing by far the better of the two.

When you played us at Palmerston a few weeks ago Clark should have been subbed but wasn’t which we were grateful of. .The management are hopeful if they keep him on he might get lucky and score to claim the headlines but fearful of making a sub who might do the same.

As has been said before it’s an unhealthy position to have both Clarks at the club and one that will/has cost you points.

Never mind though keep your heads in the sand in full denial of what will happen regularly in front of your own eyes and remember we put 3 past St Mirren on their own ground just last week

Gavin Reilly is shite.

pdwm.php?i=1684775&s=17116&p=8

31 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Gavin Reilly is shite.

pdwm.php?i=1684775&s=17116&p=8

I don't know how you can say that. He did everything that was asked of him on Saturday. Limbered up well and kept the bench warm for the full 90+ minutes. One of his best performances. 

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't know how you can say that. He did everything that was asked of him on Saturday. Limbered up well and kept the bench warm for the full 90+ minutes. One of his best performances. 

A true pro indeed :lol:

But you never contribute anything other than attacks on people both on here and on dot net. Sitting back monitoring threads then attacking anyone losing an argument to ingratiate yourself with others. Seen it for years it's sad really.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

But you never contribute anything other than attacks on people both on here and on dot net. Sitting back monitoring threads then attacking anyone losing an argument to ingratiate yourself with others. Seen it for years it's sad really.

Have we signed Darren Dods yet? That Leigh Griffiths is a player eh?

7 hours ago, Piracy said:

Here endeth the thread children.

Should have given a shitload of others posters a laugh though. Me included.

If you want a laugh at stupidity try reading some of your own posts,  they are almost as hilarious as the tripe you spew out on DAFC.net. 

I asked for a black card on DAFC.net to get away from posters having a go at each other (I'm ashamed to admit I didn't have the capacity to stop myself getting involved, hence the self imposed exile) 

I started using this site about a month ago, and sadly Pars fans on here are no better. It turns out that it's the same few ringpieces who stir crap on here too. 

Of all the threads from supporters of other clubs on here, Pars fans appear to be the least united of them all. Anyone would think we all hate each other when you read some of the pish posted here. Some of you guys are a pure embarrassment to our club and other Pars fans. 

Archived