Bsc Glasgow

bpek

A real statement of intent.  BSC the team to catch this season.

Dont really agree judge. Cant see the boy getting a game before jack smith atm. Might turn out to be a good signing for bsc as he done well there last season. I never saw anything from him the few times i saw him to suggest a statement of intent tho. I would have jack smith in there all day long.

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

I agree that he may well be a decent signing for bsc. It was more the statement of intent part that i thought was a little over the top.

Tbh I can see where the Judge is coming from with the statement of intent comment. Whilst I still think EK are the team to beat and the favourites. We were a little light in the striking department and if either Jack or Paolo drop out then where are the goals coming from? By bringing Aiden back we're strengthening that position further showing that we are serious about challenging EK's supremency this season. Apologies Judge if I'm misinterpreting your comments.

EK have the experience. We've had a fantastic start but it remains to be seen if we can carry that on right the way through, the way Kilbie did last season. ( I hope we can) I think in Billy Stark you've got a first class manager who will improve on what you already have that for me makes EK the team to beat. Whatever happens this season is shaping up to be a cracker.

23 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Tbh I can see where the Judge is coming from with the statement of intent comment. Whilst I still think EK are the team to beat and the favourites. We were a little light in the striking department and if either Jack or Paolo drop out then where are the goals coming from? By bringing Aiden back we're strengthening that position further showing that we are serious about challenging EK's supremency this season. Apologies Judge if I'm misinterpreting your comments.

You've interpreted them perfectly ;).

3 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Whitehill Welfare up next and they will be full of confidence after their result today. 

Would nae say confidence Jerry went one doon today thought ffs here we go but lads didn't give up and kept it going to win a comfortable 2-5. A valuable 3 points where I'm conserned but proud of my team today. Struggling to make next week but defo up for the Nairn Scottish trip. Mon the welfarrrrrrre!! 

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Would nae say confidence Jerry went one doon today thought ffs here we go but lads didn't give up and kept it going to win a comfortable 2-5. A valuable 3 points where I'm conserned but proud of my team today. Struggling to make next week but defo up for the Nairn Scottish trip. Mon the welfarrrrrrre!! 

I watched the goals on YouTube not exactly a goalkeeping masterclass from either side but a great away win none the less. Gala have been in decent form so definately result of the weekend. Wins build confidence though and I'm expecting tough game. Should be a belter.

33 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

How have Ross McMillan & Jamie Mills looked since joining?

Jamie is doing really well and had another great game yesterday. Rosco is a true leader on the park and well deserves the captains armband. He commands the respect of his team mates and with him, McStay & Paolo forming the spine of the team we look really strong.

10 hours ago, Born To Run said:

Is it too soon to declare the league a two horse race?

I think so. Spartans look strong and have plenty of depth in their squad. Stirling Uni are going well as are Colts and Selkirk. Once we get into the winter months and teams start losing players to injury and suspension, then we'll see how many horses are still running.