Bsc Glasgow

bpek

5 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Am I right in thinking this is furthest a Lowland League team has gotten, alongside EK when they got drawn against Celtic a few years ago?

Yes the last 16 is the furthest any non-league side has reached since Elgin City reached the QF in 1967-68

What is their average attendance out of interest?

Yeah we get it Talbot have a bigger travelling support. [emoji4] BSC still seem to have went two rounds further and beaten a team from a league higher than anyone Talbot beat in the cup this year. Their average league attendance is probably up 50% this season if you add their last league game to the figures produced at end of December.  A team not far away from winning league as well, should be getting praise instead of wee snidey remarks.
BSc senior club have been only going since 2014, how many years did it take Talbot to establish themselves as a major team in junior football?

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Yeah we get it Talbot have a bigger travelling support. :) BSC still seem to have went two rounds further and beaten a team from a league higher than anyone Talbot beat in the cup this year. Their average league attendance is probably up 50% this season if you add their last league game to the figures produced at end of December.  A team not far away from winning league as well, should be getting praise instead of wee snidey remarks.

BSc senior club have been only going since 2014, how many years did it take Talbot to establish themselves as a major team in junior football?

Looking at the amount of yellow hats and scarves we had the majority of the 671 

How many of those are BSC fans though?

Average attendance for nearly all senior clubs up until December 31st here
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/258655-average-attendancewatch/page/2/&tab=comments
Throw in a crowd of 339 for their league game played since then that bumps the average up to over 120.

350+ on a Friday night live on TV , 100+ miles each way aye I'd say it was pretty decent [emoji106].
Theres no way BSC had 300+ .I've looked at their attendances .[emoji38]

So 351 then Andy - pretty decent then!
Vs BSC at appx 300 who are about 5 minutes old......

You find comfort from attendance figures all you like. We know we have massive challenges to come, both on and off the park, but you know what we’re in the last 16 of the Scottish Cup. How many non league teams can claim that achievement? To me as a football supporter that matters way more than attendance figures.

On a side note how do you manage to survive between renting Alloas park and paying wages?
Is it Kenny Moyes money?

You find comfort from attendance figures all you like. We know we have massive challenges to come, both on and off the park, but you know what we’re in the last 16 of the Scottish Cup. How many non league teams can claim that achievement? To me as a football supporter that matters way more than attendance figures.