Bsc Glasgow

bpek

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

At home to Edu sport today. I must admit I don't know too much about them. They train full time (so they should be fit) they are French (mostly) and they've won 2, lost 2 drawn 1. That is it, so not much to go on. Our form should see us through and it is great to be at home for a change.

Interestingly from their line-ups on the live scores page they've actually a lot of Scots just now, maybe till more Frenchmen arrive?

Several ex-Scottish League including Bryn Halliwell.

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

HOME is that what ye call it  :blink::lol::P

3 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

For now. It's a great venue, were actually guaranteed to get a game on because it has a fantastic pitch and even has such new fangled gadgets like floodlights, and Joyce does a mean roll and sausage into the bargain. So yes for now it's home.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

13 minutes ago, bpek said:

Stevie is doing great bags of skill and always a threat at free kicks it's a pleasure to have him at Bsc Glasgow

Genuinely one of my favourite ever Sons' players, and a cracking guy to boot. I've got a picture of me, my brother and him on the pitch at Annan after the title win in 08/09 in the house somewhere.

He was sensational to watch that season. He could do things with a football that shouldn't have been possible! Hoping to get down and see a BSC game this season purely for the nostalgia factor. IMO if he'd been a bit taller/foreign he'd have gone on to have a far better career than he did. 

2 hours ago, Christopher said:

How is Stevie doing for you? Played with him for a couple of seasons when he dropped down to Amateur level. Unbelievable ability and a great guy.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Genuinely one of my favourite ever Sons' players, and a cracking guy to boot. I've got a picture of me, my brother and him on the pitch at Annan after the title win in 08/09 in the house somewhere.

He was sensational to watch that season. He could do things with a football that shouldn't have been possible! Hoping to get down and see a BSC game this season purely for the nostalgia factor. IMO if he'd been a bit taller/foreign he'd have gone on to have a far better career than he did. 

He's a top bloke and as BPEK says doing really well. The way he controls the ball you'd swear it was somehow attached to his boot.

We're at home to Whitehill Welfare on the 16th September, then on Tuesday 4th October against Gala Sonsteam both should be entertaining games.

Back on the road again tomorrow, and it doesn't get any easier, with a trip to Dalbeattie. 

We certainly weren't at our best last week, and we will definitely need to up it against Star tomorrow, who are always difficult to beat on their own pitch, especially when they have one of the best keepers in the league in goal. 

1 hour ago, Patches O'Houlihan said:

Back on the road again tomorrow, and it doesn't get any easier, with a trip to Dalbeattie. 

We certainly weren't at our best last week, and we will definitely need to up it against Star tomorrow, who are always difficult to beat on their own pitch, especially when they have one of the best keepers in the league in goal. 

Weather is set fare so it should be a cracking day and a cracking match. Looking forward to it.

13 hours ago, Patches O'Houlihan said:

Is the keeper back from injury then? Saw that Star had to put the gaffer in vs Shire for the whole second half, still scraped a draw which tells you how tough they are at home!

Superb win yesterday from the lads. From the kick off our high intensity was too much for Star and tbh I think the final score flattered them. After the last couple of games it was good to see we do have performances like yesterday's in us. A win worthy of top spot.

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aidan Ferris signs from East Kilbride. 

Great news to have our top scorer from last season back. Swifty has put together a cracking squad but  I did feel we were slightly lacking in the striking department if we were to lose Jack or Paolo to injury or suspension. 

Edited by Jerry Macguire