Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
bpek

Bsc Glasgow

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

How's Ryan McStay been so far? He looked obese and finished in a mediocre Pollok team last season.

From the couple of times I've seen BSC thus far, not been majorly impressed. Would say he's in decent shape though...just seems to be a water carrier, giving the ball to the more dangerous guys around him and recycling possession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born To Run said:

From the couple of times I've seen BSC thus far, not been majorly impressed. Would say he's in decent shape though...just seems to be a water carrier, giving the ball to the more dangerous guys around him and recycling possession.

I saw their game against Edinburgh Uni, and thought he had a decent game. Not the greatest mobility but moved the ball well enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I saw their game against Edinburgh Uni, and thought he had a decent game. Not the greatest mobility but moved the ball well enough.

Is Ryan just sitting in middle playing passes?  He did a good job in there for pollok last year. Think he had a spell managing as well last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bobo1471 said:

Is Ryan just sitting in middle playing passes?  He did a good job in there for pollok last year. Think he had a spell managing as well last year 

He played a deep role, breaking up play and playing the simple passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

It still says that! On the league page Spartans are currently top with 12 points and 4 wins I was a bit confused for a bit there until I checked the Spartans twitter.

Brilliant stuff for BSC, that's (on paper at least) three of their toughest games out of the way after four weeks.

 

 

Untitled.jpg

Todays Sunday Herald showed the same result and the same table as above!?  They too must have been relying on BBC for their info :unsure2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The run of tough away trips continues today, It will be another battle today against a Selkirk side who have made an impressive start to the season.

Here's hoping that we can continue on with our own good start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At home to Edu sport today. I must admit I don't know too much about them. They train full time (so they should be fit) they are French (mostly) and they've won 2, lost 2 drawn 1. That is it, so not much to go on. Our form should see us through and it is great to be at home for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Our form should see us through and it is great to be at home for a change.

HOME is that what ye call it  :blink::lol::P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

HOME is that what ye call it  :blink::lol::P

For now. It's a great venue, were actually guaranteed to get a game on because it has a fantastic pitch and even has such new fangled gadgets like floodlights, and Joyce does a mean roll and sausage into the bargain. So yes for now it's home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

For now. It's a great venue, were actually guaranteed to get a game on because it has a fantastic pitch and even has such new fangled gadgets like floodlights, and Joyce does a mean roll and sausage into the bargain. So yes for now it's home. nae need for a wee dig at ww...... 

As long as ye can afford it and pay yer bills that's aw that matters  ;)

Edited by newcastle broon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Hmm care to elaborate?

Eh I've always defended BSC on here wi their move away, boys club, nae fans etc.... 

All I meant was doesn't matter where you play as long as a club is run well then there is nae a problem. 

hmmm would you care to elaborate :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Eh I've always defended BSC on here wi their move away, boys club, nae fans etc.... 

All I meant was doesn't matter where you play as long as a club is run well then there is nae a problem. 

hmmm would you care to elaborate :wacko:

I'll second that, you have been one of the ones to defend them, fair play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Eh I've always defended BSC on here wi their move away, boys club, nae fans etc.... 

All I meant was doesn't matter where you play as long as a club is run well then there is nae a problem. 

hmmm would you care to elaborate :wacko:

Fair play obviously me reading something that isn't there. I blame the use of emoji's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Fair play obviously me reading something that isn't there. I blame the use of emoji's. 

Should there be something there like have I missed something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Should there be something there like have I missed something? 

It was an attempt at an apology. Clearly the lack of emojis is causing confusion. I'll get my son to explain them to me. Smiley Face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×