Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Went to this one today, fair to say it was a clash of styles. Bonnyrigg are really effective, they got a lucky break for the first goal, and capitilised by getting a quick second. BSC battled back well and played some decent football, but Bonnyrigg were well drilled and knew how to play to their strengths. I was impressed by parts of both teams, the young midfield of BSC, and the forward line of Rose.

Overall it was a good game, and fascinating to watch.

Really big win today against The Spartans. As usual not much between the sides. Based on our second half performance thought we deserved the win. What a signing Declan Hughes (2 goals today) is turning out to be. Tam Orr outstanding as well. TBH whole team did well. 

Really big win today against The Spartans. As usual not much between the sides. Based on our second half performance thought we deserved the win. What a signing Declan Hughes (2 goals today) is turning out to be. Tam Orr outstanding as well. TBH whole team did well. 
Great result man. Was surprised after seeing you 2-1 down. Tommy Orr is destined for bigger and better than the LL. I thought he would be championship level no bother when he was loaned to us a few seasons back, great player.

7 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Tough ask tomorrow, however it is a Cup game and you never know! Good luck anyway

Thanks Baxter. Win, lose or draw its another significant step on our football journey. Hopefully all the LL teams can do well tomorrow. Just a pity one team definitely needs to leave the competition at this stage. :)

8 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Sounds like you gave Forfar a real game, with them not scoring until the 75th min?

We did. The manager changed the formation going to 3 at the back and it worked a treat. It the end the best team won, but we made them work for it. Hopefully this will give the boys a lift for the rest of the season. Some tough games coming up in the next few weeks. Games that will define the rest of our season.

• 2 weeks later...

Dominated Kelty today from start to finish. Outstanding performances all over the park. I thought Ross McMillan and Ross Smith at the back handled the long ball from KH comfortably. Martin Grehan up front terrorised the Kelty defence all afternoon. We are decent by the way.

3 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Dominated Kelty today from start to finish. Outstanding performances all over the park. I thought Ross McMillan and Ross Smith at the back handled the long ball from KH comfortably. Martin Grehan up front terrorised the Kelty defence all afternoon. We are decent by the way.

I watched this one today Jerry, it s the first time I’ve seen BSC in a few weeks, and I can safely say that the improvement is remarkable. Grehan was almost unplayable today, and I just thought you dominated proceedings.

7 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Still no title contenders you think then jerry,well done today  I posted months ago ye no be far away. :o

45 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I watched this one today Jerry, it s the first time I’ve seen BSC in a few weeks, and I can safely say that the improvement is remarkable. Grehan was almost unplayable today, and I just thought you dominated proceedings.

We’re quietly going about our business whilst everyone’s focus is elsewhere. Make no mistake though today we made a statement.

35 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I see Robbie McNab is getting a good write up most weeks, could he step up a level or two? Came through along with the likes of Sibbald which was probably the last strong batch of youngsters we produced.

I dont know about playing at a higher level. What I do know is that Robbie has a very particular set of skills. Skills he has acquired over his career. Skills that make him a nightmare for the opposition.