Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Guest Landan Spiv

Your going to fall short this year but your club from what I have seen is ambitious and going in the right direction. You need a few more through the gate but then so does everybody else in Scottish football apart from the ugly sisters. You'll do well next season I reckon 

• 1 month later...

A 3rd place finish in the league and a chance to win the biggest Cup in the South. Best of luck to the management at BSC wherever they may end up next. 

EK 2nd in league, another club losing their manager this league s just bonkers :wacko:

Screenshot_20180516-101703.png

8 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

A 3rd place finish in the league and a chance to win the biggest Cup in the South. Best of luck to the management at BSC wherever they may end up next. 

EK 2nd in league, another club losing their manager this league s just bonkers :wacko:

Screenshot_20180516-101703.png

Both managers left of their own accord did they not?

15 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye but 2nd and 3rd in league still lose their managers. 

Surprised the BSC lads have gone.

I suppose if they have better offers it’s difficult to stop? At least the referees of the league will be able to take off their ear defenders with the departure of the BSC management. :)

Just now, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I suppose if they have better offers it’s difficult to stop? At least the referees of the league will be able to take off their ear defenders with the departure of the BSC management. :)

:lol: Where's the BSC lads off to? 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Shire have signed Robbie McNab from you lot, what's he like? Decent player? Not sure I've seen him play

I think he's a decent player Alan. He'll give you a strong physical presence in that midfield area. (Can play in defence as well) Maybe not the most skilful player but a good player to have in your squad. I'm disappointed he didn't re-sign for us.

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

I think he's a decent player Alan. He'll give you a strong physical presence in that midfield area. (Can play in defence as well) Maybe not the most skilful player but a good player to have in your squad. I'm disappointed he didn't re-sign for us.

Thanks mate, that's good to know (from our perspective, anyway). 

Ross Smith signed for you today according to our Twitter page.

Has Ross McMillan decided to re-sign for BSC? If so then that was our Centre Half pairing for the season before last, which is a useless bit of information for you.

Smith will do well for you I’m sure. Always seemed to struggle defending cross balls for me but other than that he’s a good Centre Back and I’m a little surprised he’s had to drop to the Lowland League as a I though someone like Berwick, Edinburgh or maybe even Cowdenbeath would of been his next port of call.