Bsc Glasgow

bpek

13 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If Open Goal had started at the bottom of the pyramid people might not care as much but it feels like they've parachuted in. Or if the club they took over hadn't sullied their own position by fannying about in Alloa for half a decade or claiming to be an extension of a youth club but were doing nothing of the sort then a podcast taking them over widnae bother me. There's no right/wrong way to start a football team and times are changing. Even if, after Open Goal took over, they didn't do arsehole manoeuvres like rimming the Old Firm to get the Colts in or voting for more promotion from below, etc then I widnae mind. But they did do all of that so, no matter how nice a guy Si Ferry is or how much hard work the folk involved are putting into it, they can all get to f**k and it has very little to do with their shitey podcast.

They haven’t taken over a club, they are sponsors of an existing LL club.

5 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

They haven’t taken over a club, they are sponsors of an existing LL club.

They've taken over it. They've changed the name, the badge, appointed the manager, moved to a new ground, etc. They're a sponsor in the same way Red Bull "sponsor" Leipzig. 

2 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

From folk at the game on Saturday, who were the best players for Open Goal Broomhill? Just interested for their game tomorrow night.

Seems like nobody cares about their actual games on this thread mate. 😁 Hope we give a good account of ourselves tomorrow night. 

2 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Seems like nobody cares about their actual games on this thread mate. 😁 Hope we give a good account of ourselves tomorrow night. 

That would be too positive , they would rather pick holes in everything. 

1 hour ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

That would be too positive , they would rather pick holes in everything. 

And you have all the answers to all the posts on here.  Reckon you must be the new owner and geezer who does the podcast The new P&B Lowland League troll. Time for you to get real and realise that whatever the club are calling themselves this season they are one of the most loathed in the country and I as one of many wish they would just disappear.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

And you have all the answers to all the posts on here.  Reckon you must be the new owner and geezer who does the podcast The new P&B Lowland League troll. Time for you to get real and realise that whatever the club are calling themselves this season they are one of the most loathed in the country and I as one of many wish they would just disappear.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Living in your head rent free mate. I mean listen to yourself, a grown man getting this upset about a football team.

Edited by Pyramid Watcher

14 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

You've skipped the steps that led to the vote in the first place.

No i haven't!! Whats your take on the steps that lead to the colts.bear in mind it was raised under any other business at the of a scheduled pgb meeting.by a rangers board member.

4 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

No i haven't!! Whats your take on the steps that lead to the colts.bear in mind it was raised under any other business at the of a scheduled pgb meeting.by a rangers board member.

Had to check there, and aye that reply was to Pyramid Watcher and not you.

The random use of !! and ?? in your posts.

I'm getting really cynical and going to dip out as i'm seeing double.

9 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Just having a quick google and it seems that TNS, PSV, Deportivo and Bayer Leverkusen. You also have the obvious one I forgot to mention of Vauxhall Motors FC.

Most of those are effectively works teams, or born out of factory backed teams, not just a plain old "club sponsor". TNS are The New Saints, no sponsor logo on their badge. Deportivo who?

I guess you could say that Broomhill are the works team of Open Goal........

9 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Off the top of my head I can only think of Red Bull Leipzig and New York Red Bulls.

That's the club owners, which is kinda my point with Open Goal, they're simply not just "sponsors"

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Had to check there, and aye that reply was to Pyramid Watcher and not you.

The random use of !! and ?? in your posts.

I'm getting really cynical and going to dip out as i'm seeing double.

Please dont bid out.and your not seeing double. aob comes at the end of most.  if not all meetings the question was asked,

3 hours ago, Lowland team said:

sorry should have said the rangers board member was also a pgb member.

15 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

...they are one of the most loathed in the country and I as one of many wish they would just disappear.

You're not the first to believe that the object of their hatred 'just disappearing' would solve everything.