Bsc Glasgow

bpek

31 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Find it incredibly strange that there’s nothing on the club’s social media or website about tonight’s game - not a great start 

Probably because it’s a closed doors game. I checked when I was working out which games to go go to over the next few weeks.

Watched that Paul Slane documentary thing at work last night and it was nowhere near as tragic as I expected it to be. He actually comes across fairly well in comparison to the act he puts on when he’s doing the podcast.

I reckon he’s absolutely done at any level of football though, might chuck him on for the odd 5 minutes here and there if they’re comfortably ahead but that’s about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ridiculously good. Despite a few, at times comical, mistakes last season he was pretty solid most weeks for us. He would have done a job at L1 or L2 level easily.

3 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Get with the programme for God sake, nobody wants to hear any positivity about them 😂😂😂😂

Why? thier in the league. regardless of what people think my club like many others will have to play them at least twice.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Good attendance today, surely that would be near what Clyde are pulling in.

I think, from an admittedly slightly biased Clyde fan, the real test will be seeing how Open Goal Broomhill’s attendance holds up in the longer term. From years of experience, Broadwood is not a great place to watch football and I do wonder how long the enthusiasm will hold up once the novelty factor wears off. Clyde were attracting crowds into the thousands during our early days in Cumbernauld and that certainly didn’t hold up (despite being a Cumbernauld based Clyde fan myself).

I can’t see that level of attendance being sustainable once the supporters who turn up for Si and “the Horny Winger” realise that watching Lowland League football in January isn’t the same as watching/listening a new episode of your favourite Podcast. If they do manage to sustain it then fair play to them!

Edited by Scott-Replay

7 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Didn’t look a good attendance on the video ! 

7 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

565 was the official attendance according to Twitter

They might well be doing the common thing of including season ticket holders. Regardless of them turning up or not.

Considering some of the people promoted as buying season tickets during the sales push, it wouldn't be surprising to seem them elsewhere yesterday.