Bsc Glasgow

bpek

11 minutes ago, an86 said:

FC Podcast v Premiership Boys Clubs. Feel genuinely sorry for the proper clubs in the league, who don’t deserve this shit. The potential for this league is really decent and they’re being shat on by grifters.

No matter what you think of all the various clubs that don't qualify to be called 'Proper Clubs' - they are there because they have achieved their position in the league because of their results on the pitch.

They will stay there until that changes and they are no longer good enough to remain in the league.

Only then will they move - as a pyramid system works !!

Simple name calling won't relegate them and I seriously doubt they will go bust either because of being called a few nasty names.

When Ferry took over from McCracken at Peterhead they definitely got better and the style of play improved also. Very impressed when we played with them in around February, well organised and hunted us down in packs.

This “stunt” is something that’ll blight his career imo and that’s not to say he won’t become a good manager in the future but it’s not a good look one little bit bringing in Slane but then again the lowland has been a joke for years now.

7 minutes ago, VodkaTap said:

No matter what you think of all the various clubs that don't qualify to be called 'Proper Clubs' - they are there because they have achieved their position in the league because of their results on the pitch.

Colts are there because of their results? Is that right, aye?

57 minutes ago, VodkaTap said:

They will stay there until that changes and they are no longer good enough to remain in the league.

Simple name calling won't relegate them and I seriously doubt they will go bust either because of being called a few nasty names.

I think a grand total of five clubs next season are in the LL based on results (2 upwards, 3 downwards). None of them are OG Broomhill.

10 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

I think a grand total of five clubs next season are in the LL based on results (2 upwards, 3 downwards). None of them are OG Broomhill.

Historically, Broomhill have been one of the better teams in the league.

I’ve never liked BSC since we came into the league, just a pointless club all round. If they were in Glasgow and promoting players from within like a ‘sports club’ should then I wouldn’t have a problem. The same with teams like Cumbernauld and St Cadocs.
Cowboy Fraser took his brown paper bag for the colts and a few of my pals bumped into Ferry and apparently he was a knob so that’s more than enough for me to be petty 
Cumbernauld have teams down to toddlers so your talking shite there.

2 hours ago, VodkaTap said:

If the LL had done the only right thing in the relegation vote and voted for increased relegation, fewer people would have complained...

Sorry, but BSC’s status has nothing to do with what they achieved on the pitch. And for what it’s worth there are three other teams in the league for reasons that have feck all to do with “results on the pitch”. It is a farce.

5 hours ago, Burnieman said:

ALL the teams currently in the LL are there because of the results and points achieved on the pitch !!

No matter how they arrived in the league they have been able to stay there due to their results on the pitch.

So far OG Broomhill and all the rest of those that are deemed not to be 'Proper Clubs' have done exactly that and until that changes and they go down - or up, then they deserve to be in the LL.

It really is that simple.

15 minutes ago, VodkaTap said:

ALL the teams currently in the LL are there because of the results and points achieved on the pitch !!

No matter how they arrived in the league they have been able to stay there due to their results on the pitch.

So far OG Broomhill and all the rest of those that are deemed not to be 'Proper Clubs' have done exactly that and until that changes and they go down - or up, then they deserve to be in the LL.

It really is that simple.

Clearly not.

Just now, Pyramid Watcher said:

They are there because they applied when everyone else didn’t, since then they seemed to have been an established team.

I'm well aware of that, just countering the point that they somehow played their way into the LL.  They filled in a form.