Bsc Glasgow

bpek

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

f**k sake, of all the tinpot things that define this club, Paul Slane coming back out of retirement to play for them is the most tinpottiest for sure.

Club can’t be taking seriously now surely that is an embarrassment😂 would no want him anywhere near my dressing room.

No one buying season tickets so they’ve plunged to the bottom of the barrel and signed the biggest moron in the world to try and appeal to the virgins that actually spent money going to watch Open Goal live events. Things falling apart already, lovely.

My wish is that it goes tits up, Ferry leaves in November withdrawing all funding and BSC go bust. I will bathe in the tears of Cowboy Fraser, the loser that does their social media and Derek ‘Mozza’ Robertson. 

18 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

No one buying season tickets so they’ve plunged to the bottom of the barrel and signed the biggest moron in the world to try and appeal to the virgins that actually spent money going to watch Open Goal live events. Things falling apart already, lovely.

My wish is that it goes tits up, Ferry leaves in November withdrawing all funding and BSC go bust. I will bathe in the tears of Cowboy Fraser, the loser that does their social media and Derek ‘Mozza’ Robertson. 

This would be delicious. I have a strong (possibly irrational) dislike of the whole circus and I would LOVE for it to crash and burn.

Oh, and Paul Slane was utterly shite even when he could be arsed. Goodness knows what he’ll be like as part of this publicity stunt.

Edited by Scott-Replay

Real cringeworthy stuff, not that the rest of it hasn’t been cringeworthy, this just tops it all. I’d be astounded if he actually plays and this isn’t just a publicity stunt to try and entice all the dafties that lap up his shite patter to buy a season ticket. 

I don’t actually mind Ferry and despite the circus show surrounding the whole thing I thought he’d try his best to be taken seriously. His first interview certainly came across that way and I thought he spoke well but this has just made him look like it’s being treated as a big joke. 

58 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

😂😂😂😂😂 Loving the seethe tonight, live and live guys, life is to short. Have another drink 😂😂

You don’t follow a team in this league and have to put up with this joke of a club and it’s antics though 

5 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

This would be delicious. I have a strong (possibly irrational) dislike of the whole circus and I would LOVE for it to crash and burn.

Oh, and Paul Slane was utterly shite even when he could be arsed. Goodness knows what he’ll be like as part of this publicity stunt.

I’ve never liked BSC since we came into the league, just a pointless club all round. If they were in Glasgow and promoting players from within like a ‘sports club’ should then I wouldn’t have a problem. The same with teams like Cumbernauld and St Cadocs.

Cowboy Fraser took his brown paper bag for the colts and a few of my pals bumped into Ferry and apparently he was a knob so that’s more than enough for me to be petty 

13 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I don’t actually mind Ferry and despite the circus show surrounding the whole thing I thought he’d try his best to be taken seriously. His first interview certainly came across that way and I thought he spoke well but this has just made him look like it’s being treated as a big joke. 

That's my thoughts on it really. Ferry has the tools to be a good/coach manager but he could've went somewhere and done it without getting his work involved or signing his mate.

7 minutes ago, KRayr said:

They actually think a hydro attendance and a crappy internet show podcast  will translate into them packing out broadwood.  Don't think I've ever heard anything so deluded in all my life.  This must be a wind up. 

That’s a bit unfair, they do have George Fraser, the great Scottish Football visionary leading them. 
You will eat your words when Broadwood is packed to the girders and games are attended by the great and good.

I have been called a ‘virgin’ on Twitter by grown men that steam football manager to a collective audience of 12 people, arguably more than current BSC Cumbernauld season ticket holders. I apologise for any offence caused. 

On 24/06/2022 at 16:03, RossBFaeDundee said:

f**k sake, of all the tinpot things that define this club, Paul Slane coming back out of retirement to play for them is the most tinpottiest for sure.

Could see that coming a mile away as soon as Ferry was announced as manager and the podcast as the club name. Only shock is it took so long to confirm. 

Am I right in saying they will be playing on Friday nights? If they are might be able to draw a decent crowd.

They need to remember that loads of folk who listen to the show already have their own teams and it’s a lot different to a show at the Hydro.

I listen to the show and like it so wish them well with it.

1 minute ago, KD1711 said:

Am I right in saying they will be playing on Friday nights? If they are might be able to draw a decent crowd.

They need to remember that loads of folk who listen to the show already have their own teams and it’s a lot different to a show at the Hydro.

I listen to the show and like it so wish them well with it.

It didn’t really work for Edin City last season and I think all other Clubs had to agree to playing Friday nights. Don’t know if LL rules are the same. Then again, the Chairman might just change the rules as he sees fit again.

3 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

It didn’t really work for Edin City last season and I think all other Clubs had to agree to playing Friday nights. Don’t know if LL rules are the same. Then again, the Chairman might just change the rules as he sees fit again.

Why friday!! they'll play home and away.that means if opg are at home the colts will be away.

FC Podcast v Premiership Boys Clubs. Feel genuinely sorry for the proper clubs in the league, who don’t deserve this shit. The potential for this league is really decent and they’re being shat on by grifters.