Bsc Glasgow

bpek

26 minutes ago, pollokfan1987 said:

Yeah 1 year Rolling Contract so could continue even after the 2022/23 season

If only it had been FOR ONE SEASON ONLY then we'd have been sure that they would be there for at least two seasons!

I’m not affiliated to any team as such, but I’m amazed by the amount of people on here who are triggered by these teams. [emoji3]
Teams with no supporters in a league that overly limits multiple traditional, larger and, arguably, better teams from entering that league.

They also voted to allow Colt teams into the league as they have no supporter base to answer to.

1 minute ago, haufdaft said:

Teams with no supporters in a league that overly limits multiple traditional, larger and, arguably, better teams from entering that league.

They also voted to allow Colt teams into the league as they have no supporter base to answer to.

That goes back to the argument that they entered the league whilst The Juniors (at that time) sat back and listened to Tom Johnstone and his cronies. You can hardly blame them for that?

That goes back to the argument that they entered the league whilst The Juniors (at that time) sat back and listened to Tom Johnstone and his cronies. You can hardly blame them for that?
That doesn't excuse recent votes to allow Colts and limit the number of teams promoted to the Lowland League to one.

1 hour ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I’m not affiliated to any team as such, but I’m amazed by the amount of people on here who are triggered by these teams. 😀

I loved how much the "fake" teams in the Lowland League triggered the fans of "real" junior teams but I've went right aff them after the last coupla votes in the LL. 

37 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

That doesn't excuse recent votes to allow Colts and limit the number of teams promoted to the Lowland League to one.

Agree re Colts, but I think Broomhill were one of the clubs to vote for increased promotion? I saw that on Twitter?? 

Edited by Pyramid Watcher

59 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I loved how much the "fake" teams in the Lowland League triggered the fans of "real" junior teams but I've went right aff them after the last coupla votes in the LL. 

This. I have no complaints about them being in the division as they took what was then a step into the unknown before the juniors were in. But there is no excuse not to have a reasonable promotion/relegation structure now and the B-team vote just massively harms the integrity of the pyramid.

A lot can be said about all the route to get to where we are now. But now everyone is (finally!) in the pyramid, a reasonable structure is needed to enable teams to find their level.

4 hours ago, Marten said:

This. I have no complaints about them being in the division as they took what was then a step into the unknown before the juniors were in. But there is no excuse not to have a reasonable promotion/relegation structure now and the B-team vote just massively harms the integrity of the pyramid.

A lot can be said about all the route to get to where we are now. But now everyone is (finally!) in the pyramid, a reasonable structure is needed to enable teams to find their level.

That should start with no play off's for LL and Hl champions getting straight promotion to the spfl. when that happens the biggest majority of the Lowland league clubs i speak to will gladly increase the relegation from the Lowland League.lets hope this review gets that done if nothing else.the colt clubs agreed to help with this particular problem.

54 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

That should start with no play off's for LL and Hl champions getting straight promotion to the spfl. when that happens the biggest majority of the Lowland league clubs i speak to will gladly increase the relegation from the Lowland League.lets hope this review gets that done if nothing else.the colt clubs agreed to help with this particular problem.

They did the exact same thing last season and it went nowhere. Because priority number one is the inclusion of their colts to the pyramid. Which is a poison pill that kills any attempt at reconstruction before it starts.

Most recent promotion/relegation vote went 9-7. So thankfully the tide is turning on this nonsense that the Lowland are only going to change when the SPFL do.

1 hour ago, Lowland team said:

Why does the LL need the SPFL to act before fixing its complete and utter nick of a setup? Oh that's right it doesn't - this is just a stupid wee deflection tactic from the Colt teams and podcast teams that have been allowed to stink the place out under the LL's watch.

1525828938_wpXTrvfKTCB4(1).gif.d696e6f9e833f01134b5de13e35c5b0f.gif

6 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

Because to fix it. You need to start at the top, not the middle!!!

Complete and utter nonsense. The SPFL's structure is not responsible for the LL harbouring joke Colt and podcast outfits. It is also not responsible for the LL failing to give sufficient ventilation to champions of the three full feeders below it. 

The handful of genuinely committed to LL (as opposed to reluctant passers-through) blazers can stomp all they want about it, but they have absolutely zero impact or influence on what happens above them either way. So get your own nick of a house in order rather than making piss-poor excuses. 

2 hours ago, Lowland team said:

No direct relegation from the SPFL should change, but it's absolutely no excuse whatsoever to not expand relegation from the LL. That's a rubbish "argument". Start with giving the right example, that and a stronger LL will make it more likely the SPFL promotion/relegation will change.

And nothing will ever come out of that review, the LL clubs let themselves be fooled.

Edited by Marten