Bsc Glasgow

bpek

3 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Headcounts tell a bit of a story.

lowland.jpg

Broomhill's numbers were already complete, but there's a more up to date version.

Despite being the 2nd most attended game and with all the "media coverage". There's still no figure provided for Celtic B v. Rangers B.

Just now, Pyramid Watcher said:

Lots of angry people on here, live and let live ffs 😀 If this gets you upset then you may want to reassess your priorities in life 😂😂.

12 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Always assumed it was aimed fairly squarely at the hoardes of dribbling OF simpletons.

Seems legit.

17 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Lots of angry people on here, live and let live ffs 😀 If this gets you upset then you may want to reassess your priorities in life 😂😂.

I can now get on with my day in a relative state of happiness, I have my Red dot for from Marshmallo 😂😂👍🏻

Edited by Pyramid Watcher

42 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Very true, lot of panties getting wetted over nothing 😃

16 minutes ago, clanger165 said:

Very true, lot of panties getting wetted over nothing 😃

Think it's more the farce of denying promotion to long-standing clubs because of the absolute circus the LL has become, allowing this sort of nonsense - BSC's licence for a start. Get your own ground in your own town and find some fans. Then apply.

Edited by cmontheloknow

29 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Think it's more the farce of denying promotion to long-standing clubs because of the absolute circus the LL has become, allowing this sort of nonsense - BSC's licence for a start. Get your own ground in your own town and find some fans. Then apply.

I’ve never understood the “you need to have your own ground” argument. The finances in Scottish football dictate that it makes sense for teams to ground share. Where do you stop, do you take Clyde’s license away?

37 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Meh. I don't care about how "long standing" a club, nor do I really mind a club not having their own ground as groundsharing is a viable option. If St. Cadocs, for instance, continue with umpteen youth clubs under their name in Newton Mearns then they're still a part of that community even if they're playing in Glasgow. Arguably more so than a club in Ayrshire with all the players travelling down once a fortnight from Glasgow. With this joke of a club, however, it's abundantly clear the things they were promoting from the beginning and representing a part of Glasgow was all lip service shite so someone could wear a blazer and seem important.

14 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I’ve never understood the “you need to have your own ground” argument. The finances in Scottish football dictate that it makes sense for teams to ground share. Where do you stop, do you take Clyde’s license away?

Aye.

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Meh. I don't care about how "long standing" a club, nor do I really mind a club not having their own ground as groundsharing is a viable option. If St. Cadocs, for instance, continue with umpteen youth clubs under their name in Newton Mearns then they're still a part of that community even if they're playing in Glasgow. Arguably more so than a club in Ayrshire with all the players travelling down once a fortnight from Glasgow. With this joke of a club, however, it's abundantly clear the things they were promoting from the beginning and representing a part of Glasgow was all lip service shite so someone could wear a blazer and seem important.

They were based in Glasgow at one point.

50 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

There is promotion.

15 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

It's not amateur football where it's just about getting games played when and where you can.

No one would bat an eye over a proper groundshare that's intended to be for the long term.

30 minutes ago, Yessiricanboogie86 said:

They initially did because they played at Maryhill.

I think people need to accept they embraced the pyramid to begin with and we didn't and move on. 

Does the lowland league need to change yes. But you could argue that many did the same to us that we as junior fans and clubs had to change and we didn't like that.

The year that BSC Glasgow were accepted into the Lowland League there were 7 applicants. BSC and Edinburgh University were the only two selected.

BSC picked in part because of their 3 year lease to play at Ashfield. Where they would never play.

32 minutes ago, Yessiricanboogie86 said:

They initially did because they played at Maryhill.

I think people need to accept they embraced the pyramid to begin with and we didn't and move on. 

Does the lowland league need to change yes. But you could argue that many did the same to us that we as junior fans and clubs had to change and we didn't like that.

Iv'e said this for years even to TJ.football moves on and it changes.you need to move and change with the times.the juniors history and tradition will always be there in peoples memories minds.you have changed by getting the wos started which for me is a brilliant start.o.k its not what you hoped but theres promotion and for the first time relegation into and from the LL.