Bsc Glasgow

bpek

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Don't  get milk or sugar, I dont take either.

We bought a bag of sugar when we first moved there, and have only used half of it, less said about the milk we bought at the same time. 😂

Edited by Broomhill

11 hours ago, Broomhill said:

I m sure you and many other would be delighted to see us go away, unfortunately for you that won’t be happening anytime soon, so keep up with the negativity etc, We love it!! All the best from everyone at Nonentity FC 😃👍🏻

Crikey where have you been?  At school learning how to speak and read English, found a new hobby in support of a sham football team. Or are you Fraser conducting operation catch up?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Crikey where have you been?  At school learning how to speak and read English, found a new hobby in support of a sham football team. Or are you Fraser conducting operation catch up?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

No need for that tone mate, but thanks for tuning in.

Edited by Broomhill
Realised that he is probably pissed while in charge of a keyboard.

4 minutes ago, Broomhill said:

Absolutely, we weren’t at the races, Gala thoroughly deserved it. Have to say that the referee was awful, although had no impact on the result.

Got to agree referee wanted it to be all about him but you are correct didn’t affect the result

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dalry llama said:

Was at the Rex yesterday. Not sure if Broomhill were dreadful or Tranent superb . 

Maybe a mixture of both.

Tranent are pretty decent- I saw them at Dunbar the other week and despite the match being a draw I was impressed by them 

• 6 months later...

I don't dislike Broomhill in the same way a lot of people on here do, so I'm not concern trolling here - but it does set alarm bells ringing a bit that they had one manager go right before the season started and another right before a semi-final to end the season, especially after the relative consistency of the previous years. Maybe I am reading too much into it. 

1 minute ago, AlansHotBath said:

I don't dislike Broomhill in the same way a lot of people on here do, so I'm not concern trolling here - but it does set alarm bells ringing a bit that they had one manager go right before the season started and another right before a semi-final to end the season, especially after the relative consistency of the previous years. Maybe I am reading too much into it. 

Going by the Buffs statement, he will be staying with Broomhill til end of the season.

16 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Going by the Buffs statement, he will be staying with Broomhill til end of the season.

Fair enough then. 

I'd also completely forgotten  about the Open Goal rumours, which I think is what the Broomhill statement is referring to in terms of changes for next season, which may have influenced this decision in some way.