Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, drs said:

The smiley would have given it away to all sensible posters that it wasn't a serious comment and was a call back to previous posts about the club.

But clearly not in your case, sucks to be you I guess.

Wow use of an smiley.... hereโ€™s a few for you ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

On 17/08/2021 at 15:48, McCulloch No.5 said:

Any Broomhill fans know what happened to the 2 loaned from Alloa? I noticed none ofย them in the squad for the final.

Left back got injured and has been out for several weeks.ย 

The forward Liam had returned to Alloa from what I heard.ย 

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ross-kavanagh/profil/spieler/295010

Going by his twitter feed he was one of Rossvale's summer signings. Gormley's dipping into his old contacts.

ย 

Ah good spot , wasn't there long so presumably Gormley signed him before joining Broomhill.ย 

Certainly a few ex Rossvale players have followed the managerย 

8 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ross-kavanagh/profil/spieler/295010

Going by his twitter feed he was one of Rossvale's summer signings. Gormley's dipping into his old contacts.

ย 

I wonder what Gormley thinksย about all the flak that is being thrown at his club chairman and to a slightly lesser degree the football club. Any player that sign for the club will only be on 12 month contract I expect as the club may last no longer than that.

Cโ€™mon The Rose ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

9 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

I wonder what Gormley thinksย about all the flak that is being thrown at his club chairman and to a slightly lesser degree the football club. Any player that sign for the club will only be on 12 month contract I expect as the club may last no longer than that.

Not sure they would mind that much. Rossvale are groundsharing just now and expected to be battling relegation.

It's kind of hard to fail in the league with Broomhill due to the low risk of relegation. SFA licenced, Scottish Cup, Challenge Cup etc.

Does well enough he can trade it in for a better job at some point like Swift.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Steven W said:

Might take in the game v Gala tonight.

Anyone that's been to their home games this season able answer -

Is their a cash gate? (Their Twitter says tickets on sale now, but doesn't mention a cash gate)

Is the pie hut open?

Let them know you're coming and they'll leave the door open.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

On 20/08/2021 at 18:45, bravehearts dad said:

I m sure you and many other would be delighted to see us go away, unfortunately for you that wonโ€™t be happening anytime soon, so keep up with the negativity etc, We love it!! All the best from everyone at Nonentity FC ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

3 hours ago, Steven W said:

Might take in the game v Gala tonight.

Anyone that's been to their home games this season able answer -

Is their a cash gate? (Their Twitter says tickets on sale now, but doesn't mention a cash gate)

Is the pie hut open?

Yes there is a cash gate, and the pie hut will be open.ย 

11 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Personally think they should've done a Prince & change their name to an unpronouncable symbol.
ย 

They very briefly did. They changed their Twitter handle to something along the lines of TAFKABSC and used the symbol on their graphics instead of a club badge.