Bsc Glasgow

bpek

34 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

To keep this simple i'm just going to use BSC Alloa and BSC Glasgow to make the distinction between the two now.

BSC Alloa's Development squad has been out of action for a year. I imagine some of them will have aged out of the u20 requirement and at the other end have been cut off from BSC Glasgow's youth teams. They might be scrambling for numbers because of it.

With BSC Glasgow having to set up a 1st team and u20 some of BSC Alloa's players with ties to the sports club might end up in either squad. For the u20 team though i'd guess the bulk of that will be a lower age group from their existing youth section stepping up to u20 level.

Anyone signed for an U20's last season before (I think) Feb 21 can play next season even if now over age. A one season dispensation.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

They could consider some of the names Edusport rejected. Venom FC (Alloa)?

We could get donations to sponsor them and get naming rights.

I'd go for Portobello Jube Jubes...they don't need to play in Portobello.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

We could get donations to sponsor them and get naming rights.

I'd go for Portobello Jube Jubes...they don't need to play in Portobello.

I'm impressed by the progressiveness of this suggestion.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

To keep this simple i'm just going to use BSC Alloa and BSC Glasgow to make the distinction between the two now.

BSC Alloa's Development squad has been out of action for a year. I imagine some of them will have aged out of the u20 requirement and at the other end have been cut off from BSC Glasgow's youth teams. They might be scrambling for numbers because of it.

With BSC Glasgow having to set up a 1st team and u20 some of BSC Alloa's players with ties to the sports club might end up in either squad. For the u20 team though i'd guess the bulk of that will be a lower age group from their existing youth section stepping up to u20 level.

No harm to you FWF but I'd need an interpreter for that post.

On 26/05/2021 at 13:27, Burnieman said:

Are all the BSC guys on here on holiday?

I was, ironically. Suspect others will be in the same boat as I am & visiting here less after the whole OF Colts reveal and the abuse linked with it.

18 hours ago, true fan said:

With swift moving to stenhousemuir can somebody say which formation he favours?

451/433, relies on attacking full backs and wingers that can contribute on the goal scoring front as well. Generally good quality/entertaining watch!

29 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Different opinion which can't be coherently argued against =/= "abuse"

Correct.

If it were merely opinions & debate, I wouldn’t have called it abuse. Certain people have crossed the line however.

3 hours ago, Born To Run said:

451/433, relies on attacking full backs and wingers that can contribute on the goal scoring front as well. Generally good quality/entertaining watch!

Cheers. Good luck next season

• 2 weeks later...