Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, craigiemack said:

I'm pleased you've been able to realise some of that anger withheld from saturday.

Guess we'll just be stuck together in this diddy league until the end of time Jerry.

You could be right. TBH I’m not that upset though. It’s really difficult to get that enthusiastic when you can’t get into games. Hopefully things will change soon but I suspect this season will be a complete write off as far as us fans are concerned. It’s a bloody shame as well as it looks like it’s shaping up to be the most competitive the league has ever been. 

• 3 weeks later...

Caught parts of the stream today in between making my new year's dinner. An enjoyable game, but my personal highlight was the lad in the comments who kept chipping off about being ripped off for £25 quid by Edusport. I would like to know if he is now a BSC fan, or just watches all Eduaport franchise games to actively support their opponents. 

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Big Leishman in goals for BSC today. Becoming a mini Talbot for the season 😄

Judging by the size of Leishman, nothing mini about it. Its nothing new we've had 3 or 4 players on loan from St Johnstone in the past. Its probably down to the links the manager has from his time playing and managing in the juniors.

1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

Caught parts of the stream today in between making my new year's dinner. An enjoyable game, but my personal highlight was the lad in the comments who kept chipping off about being ripped off for £25 quid by Edusport. I would like to know if he is now a BSC fan, or just watches all Eduaport franchise games to actively support their opponents. 

Either way he's most welcome 😂

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Judging by the size of Leishman, nothing mini about it. Its nothing new we've had 3 or 4 players on loan from St Johnstone in the past. Its probably down to the links the manager has from his time playing and managing in the juniors.

Some size of a boy Jerry! I played against him way back and he was even taller when you were next to him! They are good players who know how to win trophies and will only strengthen you.

24 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Some size of a boy Jerry! I played against him way back and he was even taller when you were next to him! They are good players who know how to win trophies and will only strengthen you.

I certainly hope so. The stand out so far for me out of our loan signings has been Darren Christie from Pollock. He’s been excellent.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys @TheAuchtChip affiliated with @pieandbov are running a poll on Twitter for Scotland’s Coolest Stadium.  It’s not about the size or the dressing room quality. It’s the quirky nature of Scotland’s stadia that makes these grounds stand out. 
Voting closes in 30 Hours so get voting for the Indodrill!
RTs appreciated 🙏🏻

• 1 month later...

Interesting snippets from the WoS subforum:

1 hour ago, parkcircus said:

Clubs accepted as associate members to Div 4 Club Development League

St Peters
Harthill
Harmony Row
Kilsyth Athletic
Finnart 
Glenvale 
Campbeltown Pupils AFC
Westerton United 
Broomhill Sport Club

2 more still in talks with, I’ll post the details of the league later today 

on queries as to whether the last one is a BSC Glasgow reserve team it was clarified that these would be separate clubs:

6 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

Yes, BSC Glasgow is changing its name

On 12/05/2021 at 10:27, The Moonster said:

They could call themselves Rangers Celtic and get revenue from all the Rangers and Celtic fans that would come to watch such a team. Fucking moron c***s. 

B-Team Scab c***s Glasgow