Bsc Glasgow

bpek

I assume @Tutankhamen is referring to this page on the website:

https://www.bscglasgow.co.uk/youth/bsc-youth/

...also - side point. Being called a "pointless" club by someone who's side isn't playing this year is all sorts of glass houses and stones material. Believe it or not, we're all in our own irrelevancy together in non-league.

On 12/11/2020 at 14:15, Tutankhamen said:

I expect at least 10 ex West Junior teams to make a serious effort to enter the LL by 2030.

10 years, 10 champions. I think most would expect them same. Although with more in the know people originally tipping the likes of Drumchapel & St Cadoc's to challenge for Conference titles before the reshuffle, I wouldn't be too sure it's all ex-West Junior teams.

And I doubt the East teams fear anything. League formats stay the same and only promotion/relegation change. Any additional promotion to the Lowland League would be split regionally due to the number of leagues below.

Then current top LL teams will also be too busy looking to the SPFL to worry about the West. If Albion Rovers are coming down, that means somebody's going up!

Edited by FairWeatherFan

24 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Any additional promotion to the Lowland League would be split regionally due to the number of leagues below.

This is one of the main reasons why having two feeder routes covering the same region is such a problem. The SoS league were actively campaigning to get members from Glasgow. The SoS and WoS structures should be merged.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

This is one of the main reasons why having two feeder routes covering the same region is such a problem. The SoS league were actively campaigning to get members from Glasgow. The SoS and WoS structures should be merged.

Here's a rumour from left field.

Some folks are thinking of an Ayrshire League.

5 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

10 years, 10 champions. I think most would expect them same. Although with more in the know people originally tipping the likes of Drumchapel & St Cadoc's to challenge for Conference titles before the reshuffle, I wouldn't be too sure it's all ex-West Junior teams.

And I doubt the East teams fear anything. League formats stay the same and only promotion/relegation change. Any additional promotion to the Lowland League would be split regionally due to the number of leagues below.

Then current top LL teams will also be too busy looking to the SPFL to worry about the West. If Albion Rovers are coming down, that means somebody's going up!

That's the great thing about the pyramid.

Teams go down as well as up.

I could easily see the likes of Hamilton Accies playing in the LL by 2030.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thought that at the time, on second viewing it's a ridiculous decision.

I just watched it on the link again and I’m no further forward he literally never done anything to warrant a straight red card.... even a booking id question!!

The stream I was on cut off from 1-1 next think it’s was 3-1!! The first goal for BSC was unreal

35 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I just watched it on the link again and I’m no further forward he literally never done anything to warrant a straight red card.... even a booking id question!!

Assuming he's the Haddington 12, it was a second yellow. He does grab the back of the BSC player's neck after the push, and maybe the ref decided that if the BSC player got a red the Haddington player should get a yellow. But unless there was more after that twitch clip, really the BSC player should've just got a yellow.

The baldy Haddington coach was really the only one needing a red card for getting involved.

Assuming he's the Haddington 12, it was a second yellow. He does grab the back of the BSC player's neck after the push, and maybe the ref decided that if the BSC player got a red the Haddington player should get a yellow. But unless there was more after that twitch clip, really the BSC player should've just got a yellow.
The baldy Haddington coach was really the only one needing a red card for getting involved.

Yeah he’s the number 12, sure I seen a straight red?? I agree with the coach being sent off but IMO neither player deserved it and something like that rules him out the next round!? He’s a massive player for Haddington!

Great day for them, first ever game in the big Scottish and they pull off what can only be considered a shock result!!