Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Hope so. Nothing is ever guaranteed. Not in this league but I would be hoping for another top 4 finish this season.

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Hope so. Nothing is ever guaranteed. Not in this league but I would be hoping for another top 4 finish this season.

And why not, BSC Glasgow seem an organised outfit.

The LL can only get stronger as more big guns come up from the leagues below.

11 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Andy Geggan. 

smug top gear GIF

Andy Geggan was a great player for Ayr (and Dunfermline). Unfortunately he's had a few injuries over the last couple of seasons but if he stays fit he'll be a superb addition to your squad. It'll be interesting to see whether he plays in midfield or at right-back.

He'll always be fondly remembered at Somerset Park for that goal against Killie.

On 03/09/2020 at 22:11, selfassemblyshire said:

Squad numbers? Outrageous at this level, nothing worse than when you dont have numbers 1-11 starting!

Im hearing one of those numbers will be free soon anyway emoji102.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.png

The reason the squad have been given their own numbers is down to the club's COVID measures. Each player will have their own playing kit. Seems like common sense to me.

So go on spill the beans who's coming in with a mega bucks offer for one of our players?

51 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

The reason the squad have been given their own numbers is down to the club's COVID measures. Each player will have their own playing kit. Seems like common sense to me.

So go on spill the beans who's coming in with a mega bucks offer for one of our players?

Just a rumour Jerry but hear one of your centre halfs might have some dosh on the table for them.

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Told you.

That's the ginger teddy bear away

You didn't actually you did this  👀👀👀👀👀👀

Anyway gutted he's gone. He's been a brilliant player for us over the years. Especially against Kelty Hearts. Delighted we've moved quick to strengthen the squad with Ben Reilly & Zander Easdale coming in, and from what my sources tell me one more to come. 👀👀👀👀👀