Bsc Glasgow

bpek

44 minutes ago, loughton said:

Thats this lot heading one way what with the arrival of the proper big west junior clubs.  Hope the committee and committee fans enjoyed it while it lasted. 

Shambles of a post number 20. #shamblescount 

7 minutes ago, paddycreggshinpad said:

What did yous make of the St johnstone loans recently denham and Nortcott especially plus who else was there

To be fair i didn't really see enough of either to judge. A season cut short and in Jordan's case a front 3 in Orr, Collins and Grehan on fire limited appearances.

Overall the relationship with St Johnstone has been brilliant for us and we've certainly benefited from having on loan guys like Ross Sinclair, Cameron Ballantyne & Euan O'Reilly (to name but a few). I would also like to think the guys who've been on loan with us have benefited from the experience as well.

The football at this level is decent and its very competitive. 

51 minutes ago, paddycreggshinpad said:

Yeah BSC looked a good side when I saw them vs hibs and all the players we've sent your way have improved by the looks of it

Hopefully it will continue this season. We've built a good relationship with St Johnstone in recent seasons. You never know what plans a new manager will have though.

• 2 weeks later...

Tierney 22, McBrearty 19, Agyeman 20, Fitzpatrick 25, Ross 20 & Ballantine 21.

Really impressed with our transfer dealings so far this season. By my reckoning at present we don’t have a single player over the age of 30 in our squad. That may change though but it certainly shows a different approach to some of the teams round about us. 

Really nice to see 3 former BSC players named in squads for yesterday’s Premiership games. Cameron Ballantyne and Ross Sinclair for St Johnstone and Carlo Pignatiello for Livingston. All 3 were outstanding during their loan spells with us and they will in my opinion go on to establish themselves at that level.

On 02/08/2020 at 18:04, Jerry Macguire said:

Really nice to see 3 former BSC players named in squads for yesterday’s Premiership games. Cameron Ballantyne and Ross Sinclair for St Johnstone and Carlo Pignatiello for Livingston. All 3 were outstanding during their loan spells with us and they will in my opinion go on to establish themselves at that level.

100%, mate. Love to see it. 

Hibs back-up keeper - Maciej Dąbrowski, was on loan at Strollers a few seasons ago and Ross Stewart,, who scored for Ross County against Motherwell, used to play for Kilwinning Rangers. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good signing Jerry! 

Absolutely chuffed with this. Arguably our biggest ever signing. Certainly the biggest since Ross McMillan. We have a good balance between youth and experience in the squad this season IMO.

22 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Absolutely chuffed with this. Arguably our biggest ever signing. Certainly the biggest since Ross McMillan. We have a good balance between youth and experience in the squad this season IMO.

BSC will be in the top end places again!