Bsc Glasgow

bpek

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Oh touched a raw nerve I think, looks like you're absolutely raging. I've made it quite clear on numerous occasions on here that my support for Kelty stopped October 2018. If they don't get up from Lowland league to SPFL then tough luck.

We believe you Gogsy really we do. Not raging just give you some back mate. 💛

When I'm not bothered I like to log onto P&B and respond to every comment with a personalised dig 😂

Would have imagined BSC's recent schedule will have played a big part. Seem to have barely played a game recently apart from Hibs, which is a totally different headspace and occasion from a league game

7 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

When I'm not bothered I like to log onto P&B and respond to every comment with a personalised dig 😂

Would have imagined BSC's recent schedule will have played a big part. Seem to have barely played a game recently apart from Hibs, which is a totally different headspace and occasion from a league game

I find it’s the personal touch that makes all the difference. 😂 I get where you’re coming from Alan but it’s no real excuse imo. They were so far off it today it was like watching a different team. No complaints about the result and as I’ve said I don’t want to be too critical because they have been brilliant all season. Hopefully we’ll see a positive reaction on Friday against Cumbernauld Colts.

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Jerry’s absolutely fine. We’ve had a cracking season and can’t fault the players. Off day today but to be fair can’t say that’s happened very often. Certainly not as often as others who’s teams have thrown shit loads of money at mediocrity.

Hopefully we can pick ourselves up and go on a wee run to the end of the season and perhaps pick up some silverware. 

The same silverware that is actually quite a big cup in the east whether junior or senior. To win an east of Scotland cup at any level is a fantastic achievement,its time you made yer minds up cause looking at things theres big changes ahead  ?

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

The same silverware that is actually quite a big cup in the east whether junior or senior. To win an east of Scotland cup at any level is a fantastic achievement,its time you made yer minds up cause looking at things theres big changes ahead  ?

Sorry Newkie I'm not following?

11 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
12 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:
Promising signs for next season though. Ricky Miller absolutely strolled through today's game.

Playing any sort of ball in the air against him never works. He always plays well when I watch him or against the Shire.

This is true and add to that his positional awareness which is among the best I've seen. Fitness levels is the only issue I can see.

38 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

This is true and add to that his positional awareness which is among the best I've seen. Fitness levels is the only issue I can see.

A bit of a slimmer frame and he'd be playing far higher up.  Great ball player to have at the back too. He was by far and away Berwicks best player in the midweek game we played against them earlier in the season.

On 23/02/2020 at 10:17, Jerry Macguire said:

Sorry Newkie I'm not following?

On 23/02/2020 at 11:16, gogsy said:

He is probably meaning South Challenge Cup or the League cup.

23 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Yeah I think your right.  Just didn't get the "make your mind up"  bit.

Sorry Jerry looks like a 15 pinter from me on Saturday night  I'm sure we've all done it 😂

I'm no following it either. 😂

Maybes a dig at you making fool of the Eos Cup a few weeks ago,maybes as Gogsy says, maybes as you are Glasgow based and playing in Alloa which is potentially East or are they West but thats for another day. 🤷‍♂️

Or maybes my bet for you for the title took a nosedive, anyways please do accept my apologies,for now 🤭

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Sorry Jerry looks like a 15 pinter from me on Saturday night  I'm sure we've all done it 😂

I'm no following it either. 😂

Maybes a dig at you making fool of the Eos Cup a few weeks ago,maybes as Gogsy says, maybes as you are Glasgow based and playing in Alloa which is potentially East or are they West but thats for another day. 🤷‍♂️

Or maybes my bet for you for the title took a nosedive, anyways please do accept my apologies,for now 🤭

No worries mate. 🤣🤣🤣

• 4 months later...