Bsc Glasgow

bpek

7 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Hopefully BSC can retain some of the fans brhind the goal. The match vs Berwick looked like a closed door game.

Brave performance today but the quality in the final 3rd was the difference.

BSC will be disappointed to have only scored once.

Done yourselves proud today!

Seem to have had a decent support today and at EK and East Fife cup ties. I take it that support is drawn from the boys club teams in the Broomhill area? 

Hopefully can encourage a percentage of that along to league games. 

Great effort today but will be a wee bit disappointed with the goals lost, the second was particularly slack marking. Difficult conditions for defenders though so we can forgive them a bit. 

Over the piece BSC gave a good account of themselves and the Lowland League. 

2 hours ago, roseyposey1 said:

Well played guys had a few chances but Hibs bit too strong, Hibs put out there strongest team unlike the second string that the evil Glasgow team put out against Clyde!!!!

Rosey the boys were immense. We played f@#king football. I watch teams like St Mirren and Kilmarnock trying to park the bus against Celtic & Rangers. We're 5 divisions below that and we played football today. Couldn't be any prouder. I'd rather lose 4 -1 than watch the pish we get served up in the premiership. 

Rosey the boys were immense. We played f@#king football. I watch teams like St Mirren and Kilmarnock trying to park the bus against Celtic & Rangers. We're 5 divisions below that and we played football today. Couldn't be any prouder. I'd rather lose 4 -1 than watch the pish we get served up in the premiership. 
We've beaten Celtic and Rangers more than any other team in Scotland over the last 3 and a half years (6 wins in total), so that's a weird comment.

Thought BSC were very good yesterday for what it's worth. Reckon you'll leave that game with a few regrets with the missed chances at 0-0, 1-0 and 2-1.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

We've beaten Celtic and Rangers more than any other team in Scotland over the last 3 and a half years (6 wins in total), so that's a weird comment.

Thought BSC were very good yesterday for what it's worth. Reckon you'll leave that game with a few regrets with the missed chances at 0-0, 1-0 and 2-1.

Don’t take it to heart Craig I could have mentioned pretty much every other team in the Premiership v Celtic or Rangers. Point I was trying to get across was that we didn’t park the bus.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Is Jerry Maguire okay?

Jerry’s absolutely fine. We’ve had a cracking season and can’t fault the players. Off day today but to be fair can’t say that’s happened very often. Certainly not as often as others who’s teams have thrown shit loads of money at mediocrity.

Hopefully we can pick ourselves up and go on a wee run to the end of the season and perhaps pick up some silverware. 

14 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Difficult to tell but at least the EOS QC wont be affecting their league chances any more.

Only thing more of a shambles than the EOS QC are your posts Gogsy. You should be more concerned about your game next week. Don’t think the money men at Kelty will be too chuffed if the QC is all they have to show for their investment come the end of the season.

Edited by Jerry Macguire