Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, barhopper said:

Pretty much the same as Forfar last year. Although I think they have a much more stable team that last year. Keep in mind, they held Forfar to a 0-0 til almost the 80th minute. They seem to either be scoring from all angles or only getting narrow wins, however they’re still playing fantastically.

Fair assessment barhopper.

• 3 weeks later...

Ventured down today as Shire weren’t in action til tomorrow. Have to say that I was very impressed, first half was a dominant display, second half was a bit more even. BSC are a well disciplined team who will cause most teams problems.

15 hours ago, The Informer said:

Ventured down today as Shire weren’t in action til tomorrow. Have to say that I was very impressed, first half was a dominant display, second half was a bit more even. BSC are a well disciplined team who will cause most teams problems.

Agree, BSC looking solid. Going by the Strollers highlights, has to be said the two early penalties were very soft imo and probably spoiled the game. 

4 minutes ago, RampantFM said:

Agree, BSC looking solid. Going by the Strollers highlights, has to be said the two early penalties were very soft imo and probably spoiled the game. 

We could and probably should have scored 2 or 3 more. Not sure how the penalties spoilt the game they didn't pose a threat all afternoon? Marshall hardly had a save to make the whole game and their goal came from a BSC mistake. Obviously had you been at the game you would know that. 

We could and probably should have scored 2 or 3 more. Not sure how the penalties spoilt the game they didn't pose a threat all afternoon? Marshall hardly had a save to make the whole game and their goal came from a BSC mistake. Obviously had you been at the game you would know that. 

Mmm, two soft penalties given in the first 15 minutes of the game can’t possibly have had any real impact on the game. Ok [emoji1303]  

Bsc have one of the best twitter updates for in game action and have no chances for either team other than the two penalties until the 19th minute. So it’s probably justifiable to suggest that BSC weren’t in huge control and dominating until after the award of the pens.

And the commentary then shows an even number of good chances until the third.

16 minutes ago, surely not! said:

Mmm, two soft penalties given in the first 15 minutes of the game can’t possibly have had any real impact on the game. Ok emoji1303.png  

Bsc have one of the best twitter updates for in game action and have no chances for either team other than the two penalties until the 19th minute. So it’s probably justifiable to suggest that BSC weren’t in huge control and dominating until after the award of the pens.

And the commentary then shows an even number of good chances until the third.

Okay it was a  tight game and we only won it because of 2 dodgy penalty decisions.

If it makes you feel better to believe that then keep believing.  

1 hour ago, RampantFM said:

I thought the first one was, second one wasn’t.

to be honest I thought BSC looked to be in control (pens obviously had a bearing), and could have had a couple more goals in first half, with 2 cleared off the line.

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Civil 2-0 down after 12 minutes? Not exactly the easiest position to be in against a top team. Not rocket science. 

24 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Aye whatever. It's a conspiracy. 

Wrong side of the bed today Jerry? 😄 2 pens in 12 mins will have had a big bearing on the games trajectory although I'm sure BSC were comfortable overall from the sounds of it and highlights that are up.

Wrong side of the bed today Jerry? [emoji1] 2 pens in 12 mins will have had a big bearing on the games trajectory although I'm sure BSC were comfortable overall from the sounds of it and highlights that are up.

Ask him how many fans were there leo. That will get him cheered right up. He loves that kinda chat.

2 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Wrong side of the bed today Jerry? 😄 2 pens in 12 mins will have had a big bearing on the games trajectory although I'm sure BSC were comfortable overall from the sounds of it and highlights that are up.

I just love how someone who didn't see just how one sided a game  it was (especially in the first half) can claim the 2 pens spoiled it. We can debate all day long if one or both were justified or not. What cannot be argued is penalties or not the outcome was never in doubt.

31 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

I just love how someone who didn't see just how one sided a game  it was (especially in the first half) can claim the 2 pens spoiled it. We can debate all day long if one or both were justified or not. What cannot be argued is penalties or not the outcome was never in doubt.

1st looked a decent spot from the ref. The 2nd looked very soft!  Looking forward to our game when it comes around as you gusy are flying!

30 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

You're taking it as we're trying to say BSC didn't deserve the win or something. Not saying that all. I've already said I rate BSC as a top team but if people can't see how being 2-0 down after 12 min affects a game and the losing teams players then there's no hope. 

1 minute ago, leomessi1984 said:

1st looked a decent spot from the ref. The 2nd looked very soft!  Looking forward to our game when it comes around as you gusy are flying!

Looking at the way the top 4 are going I think results against each other will be crucial this season.  It should be interesting.

3 minutes ago, RampantFM said:

You're taking it as we're trying to say BSC didn't deserve the win or something. Not saying that all. I've already said I rate BSC as a top team but if people can't see how being 2-0 down after 12 min affects a game and the losing teams players then there's no hope. 

You said the 2 pens spoiled the game. It didn't. Civil surprisingly didn't pose the threat they usually do and it's that that done for them. They did to be fair have a few boys missing so that probably had more of a bearing on the outcome. No matter how good our Twitter guy is to claim a game you didn't attend was spoiled by 2 early penalties is utter nonsense. 

Just now, Jerry Macguire said:

You said the 2 pens spoiled the game. It didn't. Civil surprisingly didn't pose the threat they usually do and it's that that done for them. They did to be fair have a few boys missing so that probably had more of a bearing on the outcome. No matter how good our Twitter guy is to claim a game you didn't attend was spoiled by 2 early penalties is utter nonsense. 

Kyle Fee - one of the Civil players - but I'm sure you'll know better than the players... 😣

image.png.ebd047efd7e50dca287974717da596f5.png