Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, RampantFM said:

Clear dive. Sent off the previous week for simulation as well though I didn't see that one personally.

Shame as Orr is a decent forward and goal scorer but let himself and his teammates down big time there.

Have to disagree, it looks like he tripped, don’t think it was a dive. Only going by video right enough.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

I was hoping for more obviously, but it has been a good, close, tie as I thought it would be.

Congratulations lads and good luck in the next round.

I’m not sure it was that close yesterday mate, score line flattered Lochee a bit.  

24 minutes ago, The Informer said:

I’m not sure it was that close yesterday mate, score line flattered Lochee a bit.  

Yeah have to agree. We could have been 3 or 4 up by half-time. A combination of some sloppy finishing and a couple of cracking saves from the Lochee goalkeeper prevented the score being much higher. 

1 hour ago, The Informer said:

Fair point, I should have said it differently. Yesterday you were clearly deserved winners indeed, but last week it was close so we did take you to a replay.

Looking forward to the game against BSC - always good to play a team we've never played before.

How do BSC fancy their chances in the next round?

Obviously been one of the better teams in the LL the past couple of years. From an outsider's perspective it looks like you're maybe not as free-scoring as some of the other top LL teams but seem like quite a tough nut to crack. Fair assessment?

Who are the players to look out for?

Looking forward to the game against BSC - always good to play a team we've never played before.
Obviously been one of the better teams in the LL the past couple of years. From an outsider's perspective it looks like you're maybe not as free-scoring as some of the other top LL teams but seem like quite a tough nut to crack. Fair assessment?

Pretty much the same as Forfar last year. Although I think they have a much more stable team that last year. Keep in mind, they held Forfar to a 0-0 til almost the 80th minute. They seem to either be scoring from all angles or only getting narrow wins, however they’re still playing fantastically.

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Darren is that you? Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. 😄😄