Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Don’t worry about it mate a Tam Orr hatrick and  we will get down the road without the need to miss Sunday dinner 

yes i like you underestimating lochee united. hope the players think like you as well. lochee are a top junior team.

31 minutes ago, Radford said:

After the success of the link-up last season, Saints winger Jordan Northcott has joined BSC on loan until January. Albeit off the bench, but he's already featured for the first team three or four times.

Really looking forward to seeing him play. The quality of young players we’ve had from Saints has been exceptional and made a big contribution to our season last season.

On 08/10/2019 at 13:28, Marten said:

Just a quick question about the Scottish Cup tie between Lochee and BSC. Is the date for a possible replay known yet? I notice Alloa are at home on Saturday 26/10 so I guess if it is a draw next week the replay will be on the Sunday instead but I just wonder if it's been confirmed yet.

I just want to check so I can make sure I can make the replay if there is one. :) 

Confirmed as Sunday https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/2019-20-second-round-fixture-information/?rid=2107

Okay I've calmed down and found some words. As much as Tom Orr's red card was the difference between us winning and drawing today, I find it difficult to be too critical. Yes that is 2 reds in the last 2 games for simulation but he offers so much more I just can't help but like the guy.

The game itself wasn't great. Better than the Bo'ness game, but not by much. The real hero of the day was our goalkeeper Ryan Marshall. I lost count of the number of great saves he made. After we went down to 10 he was outstanding.

Glad to escape with a draw. Next week's game at the Indodrill will be a completely different game. Can't wait.