Bsc Glasgow

bpek

22 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

I think Kelty and Bonnyrigg will be thinking the same. It looked to me as if they tried to match up to us physically, which worked I suppose to a certain degree. They did try to hit us on the counter a few times but Ross McMillan marshalled his defence so well it didn’t really work. No doubt EK will take points of the top teams and I suppose that’s the good thing about the league this season. We’re unlikely to see anyone run off with it, the way EK did last season. 

Kinda thought that would be they would setup Jerry as they setup the same way against us at Falkirk Stadium. Maybe how the league is setup managers are taking second look instead of going all guns of attack because Ek of past years wouldn't have went defensive ? 

3 hours ago, forrie_1 said:

Kinda thought that would be they would setup Jerry as they setup the same way against us at Falkirk Stadium. Maybe how the league is setup managers are taking second look instead of going all guns of attack because Ek of past years wouldn't have went defensive ? 

That's true but previously they had more confidence in their defence, which has traditionally been the best bit about them.

Last season was a great example of this. 12 goals conceded in the league. To put that into perspective we had the second best defensive record last season with 29 conceded.

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

They went away from home and got a draw against the 2nd best team in the league last season. So yeah I stand by that.

My goodness This is hard work !! I’m not asking you to justify it, I only said that I disagreed with it, the last time I looked this was a discussion  forum to offer opinions??

20 minutes ago, The Informer said:

My goodness This is hard work !! I’m not asking you to justify it, I only said that I disagreed with it, the last time I looked this was a discussion  forum to offer opinions??

You give your opinion, I give mine. You disagree with me. I disagree with you. Yeah it's a forum alright and that's how it works.

I am not saying he doesn’t, only offering an opinion on a discussion forum??

As was i dear fella. Nobody is disputing that ek are not hitting the heights of the last few years. But as jerry was pointing out to you, they have went away to bsc who imo are one of the favourites this year and got a very decent point. They may well not win the league this year. But they will have a big hand in where it ends up as we will take points of a few of the favourites. As jerry also kindly pointed out to you. So thanks for your opinion. Keep them coming. Hopefully a little more informative.

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

As was i dear fella. Nobody is disputing that ek are not hitting the heights of the last few years. But as jerry was pointing out to you, they have went away to bsc who imo are one of the favourites this year and got a very decent point. They may well not win the league this year. But they will have a big hand in where it ends up as we will take points of a few of the favourites. As jerry also kindly pointed out to you. So thanks for your opinion. Keep them coming. Hopefully a little more informative.

My God, we now have the Jerry and John tag team, and what a team 🙄

I am not entirely sure Individual opinions have to be informative, but I’ll try and keep up to your high standards. 😉

11 hours ago, The Informer said:

My God, we now have the Jerry and John tag team, and what a team 🙄

I am not entirely sure Individual opinions have to be informative, but I’ll try and keep up to your high standards. 😉

Don't take it heart. It's only a bit of friendly banter. Your opinions are more than welcome here.

My God, we now have the Jerry and John tag team, and what a team [emoji849]
I am not entirely sure Individual opinions have to be informative, but I’ll try and keep up to your high standards. [emoji6]

As long as you appreciate that your opinions will be wrong, naebody gets stabbed.

10 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
22 hours ago, The Informer said:
My God, we now have the Jerry and John tag team, and what a team emoji849.png
I am not entirely sure Individual opinions have to be informative, but I’ll try and keep up to your high standards. emoji6.png

As long as you appreciate that your opinions will be wrong, naebody gets stabbed.

FFS we’re escalating rapidly are we not?

Just a quick question about the Scottish Cup tie between Lochee and BSC. Is the date for a possible replay known yet? I notice Alloa are at home on Saturday 26/10 so I guess if it is a draw next week the replay will be on the Sunday instead but I just wonder if it's been confirmed yet.

I just want to check so I can make sure I can make the replay if there is one. :) 

3 hours ago, Marten said:

Just a quick question about the Scottish Cup tie between Lochee and BSC. Is the date for a possible replay known yet? I notice Alloa are at home on Saturday 26/10 so I guess if it is a draw next week the replay will be on the Sunday instead but I just wonder if it's been confirmed yet.

I just want to check so I can make sure I can make the replay if there is one. :) 

Don’t worry about it mate a Tam Orr hatrick and  we will get down the road without the need to miss Sunday dinner 

On 08/10/2019 at 13:28, Marten said:

From what the club are telling me, If a replay is required it would go ahead on the Sunday. 

Edited by Jerry Macguire
Update

16 hours ago, Life on Mars said:

Don’t worry about it mate a Tam Orr hatrick and  we will get down the road without the need to miss Sunday dinner 

Haha, we'll see! It promises to be a good tie anyway. ;)