Bsc Glasgow

bpek

9 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Was with us for a spell season before last. Still had a bit. Knew he went back to pollock for a spell but wasnt sure if he was still playing. Age is but a number mantisemoji16.png

I’d love to be 43 again but I sure wouldn’t be running about a park then getting lectures off the wife when I moaned about coming downstairs the next day :lol:

14 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

When did BSC sign Tommy Orr? Great signing for this level

Signed in the summer. It's actually his 2nd spell at the club. He was with us when Mark Adam was manager. Didn't get much of a chance under Adam though. Looking forward to seeing him play. 

On 13/07/2018 at 18:41, Rab B Nesbit said:

I was at the Pollok v Cumbernauld Cuo Final about a month ago and he played. I think it was for Cumbernauld. 

Yeah Robbie signed for Cumbernauld Utd last season, not sure if he's re-signed for the new season though.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely gutted we’re not playing today. But what better way to start the season than a double header against Shire? Sunday’s game should be a belter and hopefully we’ll get a decent crowd. Looking forward to seeing our attacking options with Prunty, Orr, Winters and Strachan joining Grehan and the legend that is Stevie Murray.

Absolutely gutted we’re not playing today. But what better way to start the season than a double header against Shire? Sunday’s game should be a belter and hopefully we’ll get a decent crowd. Looking forward to seeing our attacking options with Prunty, Orr, Winters and Strachan joining Grehan and the legend that is Stevie Murray.
You might not be so optimistic at 10pm on Weds after losing 3-0 twice [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cant wait to eat 6 or 7 cups of stovies tomorrow