Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Ross Smith signed for you today according to our Twitter page.

Has Ross McMillan decided to re-sign for BSC? If so then that was our Centre Half pairing for the season before last, which is a useless bit of information for you.

Smith will do well for you I’m sure. Always seemed to struggle defending cross balls for me but other than that he’s a good Centre Back and I’m a little surprised he’s had to drop to the Lowland League as a I though someone like Berwick, Edinburgh or maybe even Cowdenbeath would of been his next port of call.
BSC probably pay more than them. They seem to have a bit of money the now and Berwick's financial woes are well documented.

BSC have made some really decent moves over the last couple of days. Keeping Marshall, Grehan & wee Stevie Murray is excellent business, as well as Prunty and Smith coming in.

Think we're all a bit behind EK who have hit the ground running mind you.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd have him at Shire in a heartbeat. Hopefully he's only a one season wonder [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He has been more than a one season wonder selfy. Had a great season at ek. Great goalscorer at this level. Would enhance any team in the league in my opinion.

First league game of the season is Shire vs BSC Glasgow at Falkirk Stadium on Sat 28th July at 3pm.  However, the evening before is the Little Mix concert.

Unless the staff work through the night to clear everything up then surely the fixture will be postponed?

First league game of the season is Shire vs BSC Glasgow at Falkirk Stadium on Sat 28th July at 3pm.  However, the evening before is the Little Mix concert.

Unless the staff work through the night to clear everything up then surely the fixture will be postponed?

Moved to the Sunday and we reversed the fixtures

22 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

He has been more than a one season wonder selfy. Had a great season at ek. Great goalscorer at this level. Would enhance any team in the league in my opinion.

Completely agree John. His goal scoring at this level is proven. I only hope our manager has something up his sleeve. 

1 hour ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I see from Twitter you have signed Adam Strachan. Bit of a bolt from the Blue, but what a great signing he could be!

Terrific signing Baxter. The manager has certainly improved the squad from last season.

Terrific signing Baxter. The manager has certainly improved the squad from last season.

Brilliant signing. Regardless of what anyone says on here about off field issues, he is a some player. For me he was consistently our best player over last few season. Im suprised that he has stayed in league if im honest. Could easily play higher level imo. Looks like his baggage has maybe stopped clubs taking a chance on him. On a football front, there loss is bsc’s gain. Fair play.

13 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Where's the money coming from to rent out Recreation Park and make signings like Strachan and Prunty? Is it all fees from the kids in the youth clubs? 

The youth club does not fund BSC Glasgow, in fact the youth side of things is now a registered charity. They are both separate entities, whilst still looking to provide a pathway.

5 hours ago, Patches O'Houlihan said:

The youth club does not fund BSC Glasgow, in fact the youth side of things is now a registered charity. They are both separate entities, whilst still looking to provide a pathway.

Fair enough, I'm probably being ignorant but I can't understand where the money comes from to pay for the players and stadium hire.