Bsc Glasgow

bpek

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

How's Ryan McStay been so far? He looked obese and finished in a mediocre Pollok team last season.

From the couple of times I've seen BSC thus far, not been majorly impressed. Would say he's in decent shape though...just seems to be a water carrier, giving the ball to the more dangerous guys around him and recycling possession.

1 hour ago, Born To Run said:

From the couple of times I've seen BSC thus far, not been majorly impressed. Would say he's in decent shape though...just seems to be a water carrier, giving the ball to the more dangerous guys around him and recycling possession.

I saw their game against Edinburgh Uni, and thought he had a decent game. Not the greatest mobility but moved the ball well enough.

2 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I saw their game against Edinburgh Uni, and thought he had a decent game. Not the greatest mobility but moved the ball well enough.

Is Ryan just sitting in middle playing passes?  He did a good job in there for pollok last year. Think he had a spell managing as well last year 

21 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

It still says that! On the league page Spartans are currently top with 12 points and 4 wins I was a bit confused for a bit there until I checked the Spartans twitter.

Brilliant stuff for BSC, that's (on paper at least) three of their toughest games out of the way after four weeks.

Untitled.jpg

Todays Sunday Herald showed the same result and the same table as above!?  They too must have been relying on BBC for their info :unsure2:

At home to Edu sport today. I must admit I don't know too much about them. They train full time (so they should be fit) they are French (mostly) and they've won 2, lost 2 drawn 1. That is it, so not much to go on. Our form should see us through and it is great to be at home for a change.

7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

HOME is that what ye call it  :blink::lol::P

For now. It's a great venue, were actually guaranteed to get a game on because it has a fantastic pitch and even has such new fangled gadgets like floodlights, and Joyce does a mean roll and sausage into the bargain. So yes for now it's home.

29 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

For now. It's a great venue, were actually guaranteed to get a game on because it has a fantastic pitch and even has such new fangled gadgets like floodlights, and Joyce does a mean roll and sausage into the bargain. So yes for now it's home. nae need for a wee dig at ww...... 

As long as ye can afford it and pay yer bills that's aw that matters  ;)

Edited by newcastle broon

14 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Hmm care to elaborate?

Eh I've always defended BSC on here wi their move away, boys club, nae fans etc.... 

All I meant was doesn't matter where you play as long as a club is run well then there is nae a problem. 

hmmm would you care to elaborate :wacko:

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Eh I've always defended BSC on here wi their move away, boys club, nae fans etc.... 

All I meant was doesn't matter where you play as long as a club is run well then there is nae a problem. 

I'll second that, you have been one of the ones to defend them, fair play.

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Fair play obviously me reading something that isn't there. I blame the use of emoji's.