Scores today

Goal Machine87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TNW said:

Just the other nighg so hands up maybe an off night but they looked slow unfit and hardly strung a pass the gether. For latters usual suspects colville shortlees and im throwing in dalziel thorn glenburn and oban this year again.

Shortlees making the latters would be miraculous as Glasgow harp knocked them out on their own patch. Also dalziel aren't in the last 32 not sure who knocked them out though. The rest are decent picks though lol

6 minutes ago, Hughheffner69 said:

Southside do pay players why any amateur team would pay guys to play amateur football is beyond me .
Also don't let guys that want to leave the club leave or take contracts from there work off them another fact .

Think the vast majority of people know this is true but how can it be proven. And also guys that have signed and earned a wedge playing for an ammy club who pays cash and then want released when everything isn't so rosy have no sympathy from me. They got in bed with the devil so deserve what they get if u ask me.

22 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Shortlees making the latters would be miraculous as Glasgow harp knocked them out on their own patch. Also dalziel aren't in the last 32 not sure who knocked them out though. The rest are decent picks though lol

Lol fair enough my original points stands. southside are not even a central premier team neva mind latters of scottish

8 minutes ago, TNW said:

Lol fair enough my original points stands. southside are not even a central premier team neva mind latters of scottish

That's fair enough I've only seen them a few times but they have some quality players. Hollis in goals is phenomenal should be playing at a much higher level ! Come end of the season we will see where they are but I think they will be there or thereabouts .

Southside do pay players why any amateur team would pay guys to play amateur football is beyond me .
Also don't let guys that want to leave the club leave or take contracts from there work off them another fact .

This is my mates team where do you get this shite [emoji23]

I know it is just told you it's my mates team! There's a lot of ppl in amateur football that are jealous and talk one lot of pish and some of the players I know love winding ppl up when they get asked heard one the other day ppl getting 30 grand a year some ppl don't even get that in the spl mate [emoji23] and taking contracts of ppl for work ? Where do u get this lol

30 000 a year is nonsense

Talking enough few hundred quid or some cases cpl a grand

Do you honestly think players have signed for southside for the love of mates team ??

Signing guys that could easily play top level junior

Ask your mate who wanted to leave and couldn't as it would cost him some contracts of work.

If your saying no money changes hands then then you need to take your southside hat and scarf say from your eyes because your blind .

I knew someone a few years ago who played for a team who weren't great and wanted to leave but couldn't as the manager of the team was also his manager at work. He was told if he left he'd find himself working in Southampton 12 days on 2 off for the next year. He wasn't getting payed to play for them but still not fair he was being threatened with that just because he wanted to play for a better team. 

I knew someone a few years ago who played for a team who weren't great and wanted to leave but couldn't as the manager of the team was also his manager at work. He was told if he left he'd find himself working in Southampton 12 days on 2 off for the next year. He wasn't getting payed to play for them but still not fair he was being threatened with that just because he wanted to play for a better team. 

I was never a good player, always played mid to low level ammies and seen this 2/3 times. It's shocking. Not only from management, also committee and in one case from a fellow team mate who had a guy out labouring to him. Told If he left he would be out a job. SHOCKING!

3 hours ago, emg123 said:

I know it is just told you it's my mates team! There's a lot of ppl in amateur football that are jealous and talk one lot of pish and some of the players I know love winding ppl up when they get asked heard one the other day ppl getting 30 grand a year some ppl don't even get that in the spl mate emoji23.png and taking contracts of ppl for work ? Where do u get this lol

Its you thats talking shit now petal. Everyone knows southside are paying that why half the stand were laughing other night at how bad they were.  Why has hollis not taken clyde fc very recent offer? That was the conversation.

Archived