WEST PREM TITLE RACE

kenny131

History might judge this Beith team the best they had as it's the team who finally won them the holy grail . But in my time I've seen 2 better Beith sides than the current 1.1st would be the league winning side then 2nd would be Dennis Grays semi final team circa 92ish.
This team will take all the plaudits as it's the team who won them the cup but honestly it's no a good team

So you will be confident of a victory for your team on the 28th then ? If in your opinion current beith team are not a good team.
Careful you might upset you're beith buddy and tag team partner on herr

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you will be confident of a victory for your team on the 28th then ? If in your opinion current beith team are not a good team.
Careful you might upset you're beith buddy and tag team partner on herr

Worst reply ever
Of course I will expect us to win or what's the point in going to watch my team???
An absolute cockwomble of a reply well done to you sir[emoji23][emoji23]

5 hours ago, superpollok said:

Posted on here a few months ago that Glenafton are the best side I have seen this season and no one was talking about them and IMO a good shout for the league. 

Nothing i I have seen since has changed that view. 

Well, I attended the Cumnock-Glens game today, as a neutral, and Cumnock were the better team. Glens were fortunate to pick up 3 points.

Worst reply ever
Of course I will expect us to win or what's the point in going to watch my team???
An absolute cockwomble of a reply well done to you sir[emoji23][emoji23]

Well thank you sir , [emoji3] [emoji3]
That reply should ensure that you don't have any issues with your tag team buddy

Well thank you sir , [emoji3] [emoji3]
That reply should ensure that you don't have any issues with your tag team buddy

Keep up the good work sir
Assuming you are talking about hertha.?
Both myself & him have our opinions on either club & players from both sides
But we have a thing that you will know little of which called respect.
Reply when you can comprehend such a thing

Well, I attended the Cumnock-Glens game today, as a neutral, and Cumnock were the better team. Glens were fortunate to pick up 3 points.

That's a fair point, and confirms the point that my OPINION Glenafton are the best team I have seen this season while others will have other opinions based on the games they see.

But I am sure Glenafton will be happy picking up 3 pints in a game they were fortunate to win

That's a fair point, and confirms the point that my OPINION Glenafton are the best team I have seen this season while others will have other opinions based on the games they see.

But I am sure Glenafton will be happy picking up 3 pints in a game they were fortunate to win

Both fair points. Glens were great against pollok and pretty average yrday against Cumnock.
Difference this season is that we have a better team spirit and a gritty determination to see games out.
Carried a bit of luck recently but al take it. Cumnock were unlucky not to get at least a point.

9 hours ago, Murphy said:

You obviously never attended that

Beith were really good that day and were well worth there win  although  I think Glenafton missed a sitter in the first minute so it could have been a different game if they had scored Think it will end up between Glenafton and who ever goes out of the Scottish in the Beith Auchinleck game Robroy have a really hard 2nd half of the season having to play Talbot twice Glenafton twice and Beith and Pollok away  Exciting times ahead at the top and bot of the league

I think this is the most open the title race has been for a while. Rob Roy have a very hard 2nd half of the season and must be at there best to remain in that top place. We still have to play Talbot twice, Glens twice and Beith away from home. As well as Pollok away and Arthurlie at home.

Can't slacken off and must take every chance we get to get the 3 points in these games

Glens are on a good run but I feel its massively premature to consider us for the league title.
Rob Roy, Talbot and Beith all really strong sides.
Hopefully just keep picking up points and dodging away and see where it takes us.
Just grateful we don't have to go through the relegation fear this season.

Every game in this league is difficult home or away from our point of view away from Cumbernauld suits us certainly the better pitches help our style of play.
Our form is good we are confident we have earned the right be confident at the same time realising it will be difficult.

Our recent record against Pollok is excellent , our recent form against Glenafton is good.
Auchinleck are Auchinleck .
Beith are a good team but still have work to do.
All to play for every week things will change looking into the future saying this team has that team to play away or twice really means little as tempting as it is to look into certain future fixture we all do it.

12 hours ago, superpollok said:

Makings off a League winning team then! I remember a certain Pollok team I played in back in the early 2000s ground out results week in week out even when not playing well and won the first every super league title, despite Kilwinning Rangers being by far the best footballing team in the league that year. Having a great team spirit, commitment and a real will to win can make all the difference at Junior level and the Glens appear to be on the right track with that this season.

12 hours ago, superpollok said:

Over Hyped ?  The whole of 2016 has been near flawless for us, that's 12 months of games not a 5 game spurt.

Just a feeling. They may well be the real deal. I'm reserving judgement for now!

Can't agree with that statement of overhyped. Seen Beith play a few times over the past 12 months and imo have been the team of the moment and matched Talbot.

They have an Excellent set up.

The Scottish tie should be a classic. Nervous but confident.

Still think this year's Scottish Cup winners will be from the East

8 hours ago, GB65 said:

My prediction for the league to finish
BEITH
ROB ROY
GLENAFTON
TALBOT
POLLOK
TROON
HURLFORD
KILBIRNIE
CUMNOCK
ARTHURLIE
KILWINNING
LARGS

It kind of confuses me that troon aren't up there for the league and Scottish / west cup wins recently , heading into the ground yesterday and heard their team being read out over the tannoy and when hearing their individual players they're as good as anyone in the west of scotland for me , don't know why their results have been indifferent as I like loads of their players . 

Archived