2017 Boxing Prediction League

Super_A

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP as been edited with the results from the weekend and the Leader Board is in the spoiler.

Pretty much everybody's points came on Friday night except for Kiddy and The Chlymydia Kid who both had Davis by Stoppage and christophe who was the only person to pick Aleem (by Decision)

The next fights will be the 28th with the Frampton card, it looks quite stacked that week, should have at least another 5 to pick from.

15 hours ago, Super_A said:

The OP as been edited with the results from the weekend and the Leader Board is in the spoiler.

Pretty much everybody's points came on Friday night except for Kiddy and The Chlymydia Kid who both had Davis by Stoppage and christophe who was the only person to pick Aleem (by Decision)

The next fights will be the 28th with the Frampton card, it looks quite stacked that week, should have at least another 5 to pick from.

CK & I are surrounded by casuals!

It's your walkout track for your fights Chlamydia.

Only time I ever had a walk out song I spent more time worrying about my entrance than the fight- sold 80 tickets myself- ex missus was there, my dad and brothers the lot and I got punched up and down the place for the duration of the fight. Was about 10 years ago and it's still the most embarrassing moment of my life.
Never invited anyone to a fight again after that and just took what ever tune the put on for me [emoji22]

Not much at all this weekend.  I'll watch the Showbox card on Friday quite like seeing the prospects come up, think I'll draw the line at the Zab Judah comeback though.  Will watch the ITV4 fights at some point if I hear they're any good, I'm going out Saturday night.

Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz - Frampton decision

Dejan Zlaticanin vs Mikey Garcia - Garcia stoppage 

Lee Selby vs Jonathan Barros - Barros stoppage

Francisco Vargas vs Miguel Berchelt - Vargas stoppage

Takashi Miura vs Miguel Roman - Miura stoppage

@Super_A

Spoiler

Archived