Disabled Teen Kidnapped and Tortured LIve on Facebook. Over Trump "Support?"

Deplorable

41 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Black people have been treated despicably by the US and continue to be treated despicably. They clearly have been and continue to be oppressed.

However, the attempts by WHITE, generally middle class cosmopolitan types to try and cover up hate crimes when it doesn't fit their guilt ridden narratives breeds resentment as it signals that they believe some victims are more worthy and equal than others.

I honestly don't think it has been covered up in any way shape or form. It seems as though some far-right morons on Twitter tried to link this to BLM despite there being no link so morons on Twitter tried to deny any racial element so it couldn't be linked to BLM. 

Again I'd harken back to Kriss Donald where people compared him to Stephen Lawrence rather than any other ethnic minority murder victim, ignoring the fact that the whole issue with Stephen Lawrence was that everyone in the local community knew who had committed the crime but the perpetrators got away with it because the police bungled it. The cases which are causing riots in the US are figures of authority killing people with impunity, not white people taking advantage of disabled black people. It's not analogous, even though the 'PC Brigade' Brigade might wish it to be so. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The OP said:

It's all supposition, how am I supposed to answer that?

The fact is that people who are jealous that other people are allowed to be miffed at having been oppressed are leaping all over this to either denigrate the oppression other people suffer or to act like they are in fact the oppressed ones. For a further example, see bananas posts about feminism. 

FFS you answer that it is all supposition with... supposition. :lol:

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Wonder what Swampy's fictional neighbour did to get shot.

He was a drug dealer, but that wasn't why he was shot. Police had a warrant to check his house because they had info that two robbery suspects were staying there. Fiance shoved door shut in cops face when they showed warrant, they forced open the door, and he came out of back room with a shotgun. Cops killed him. He and his friends all seemed to be radical anti-government libertarian types based on interactions I had with them and the fact that there were Confederate and Don't Tread on Me stuff everywhere. I can't remember the exact figure, but black people are 4-5x more likely to resist arrest when compared to whites. They're also more likely to hold anti-police views which is going to affect your actions in a stressful situation. That's why black people end up dead during interactions with police at a higher rate.

Not Swampy.

3 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

FFS you answer that it is all supposition with... supposition. :lol:

I described something that happened. You described what would happen if something that didn't happen happened.

5 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

Staggering gibberish and gobbledegook. You must be getting posts mix-up

And yes, if it was white people doing this the our illiberal media would be all over it.

People who are moaning about media coverage know that this was second only to the NHS bedlock in England on Friday BBC Breakfast right? With photos of the 4 who committed the crime.  Not sure what more you want for a crime that has no effect on English or British Society.  

In the last year for which the crime victimization survey is available, 2013, blacks committed 560,600 acts of criminal violence against whites. Whites committed 99,403 acts of criminal violence against blacks. It's been like this for 150 years. And this is just violence. You have to factor in social trust issues as well. Until this issue is fixed there are going to be serious racial problems in America and our country will remain largely segregated.

Black on hispanic - 211,151

Hispanic on black - 44,923

Until this issue is fixed there are going to be serious racial problems in America and our country will remain largely segregated.

It's not going to be fixed without the correct solutions, which aren't going to be well defined until the causes are well known, which aren't going to be found while the reality of the numbers (e.g. your crime numbers) are swept under the carpet because That's Racist!, the grievance industry, identity politics, money and power.

Archived