Disabled Teen Kidnapped and Tortured LIve on Facebook. Over Trump "Support?"

Deplorable

Fucking hell Swampy [emoji38]

No I read up on this the last time it was refuted. I (like most rational folk) have many issues with the trump campaign but on this charge he was innocent (in my opinion, I should add).

Read up on it.

Trump was stoking horrible racial tensions but he seems to do this kind of impression any time he wants to demean someone.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Deplorable said:

1. BLM activists seem to be saying that it's wrong to be outraged by this, but not by police shootings. Or that you're a bad person if you only care about this case. It's false equivalency. I don't care if police shoot a known criminal who's resisting a legitimate arrest and is armed or resisting with extreme force. It doesn't matter if the victim is white or black or the cop is white or black. My direct next door neighbor was shot in the face by police under those circumstances. Nobody in the neighborhood wanted him dead. He was nice enough to me. But everyone understood that when you behave a certain way their are consequences, and police have the right to protect themselves. I would care if a black kid was kidnapped and tortured by white thugs. I think that's a fair opinion.

2. The 24 year old Tanishia Covington deserves a minimum of 40 years. She's a full grown adult with gang affiliation and an already long rap sheet. Two arrests involving stolen cars, domestic battery for attacking a woman holding her baby, stealing alcohol. Already two illegitimate kids from two different dads. Get her out of society for good. I'd say 5 years for the other three who are 18 and have very limited criminal records.

Going rate for kidnap and torture seems to be 100 year sentences. With this being officially a hate crime, the sentences will be particularly stiff. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/23/four-sentenced-in-almost-indescribable-kidnapping-torture-of-n-y-college-students/?utm_term=.6b7b31d01abd

The reaction from 'Progressive' bigots has been vile, whether sweep sweep or ongoing denial of the reasons for the issues facing black people and communities, or just plain continuing racism against whites and anti-Trump hysteria.

Additionally, the Chicago police chief had the nuts to say it's not a hate crime, but just kids acting out. Meanwhile, Chicago had some silly number of shootings and deaths over the festive period, met with BLM et al silence.

And people wonder why Trump got elected (by 'racists', of course) [emoji50]

https://i.sli.mg/MRQIso.jpg

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

No I read up on this the last time it was refuted. I (like most rational folk) have many issues with the trump campaign but on this charge he was innocent (in my opinion, I should add).

Read up on it.

Trump was stoking horrible racial tensions but he seems to do this kind of impression any time he wants to demean someone.

That's alright then it wasn't a physically handicapped person he was mocking it was the mentally handicapped.

That's alright then it wasn't a physically handicapped person he was mocking it was the mentally handicapped.

No it's the fact that he's used that mocking tone quite a few times. It's his shitty impression of a person flapping in an argument. Check the footage.

He's a c**t but I genuinely think he was just slagging the guy off. For trump it was the issue he was getting all het up about.

It seems as though this is a cause celebre for the borderline bigots, the same way that Kriss Donald's horrific murder was. I recall that murder being incredibly high profile and racism being mentioned as a key factor but you still had Britain First types acting as though both the story and the racist angle were hushed up. This is a horrible case, but I'm quite surprised it has made transatlantic news. I think it has done because of the combination of the good video footage and the opportunity for fannies to say 'If this happened to a black person Chicago would be in flames'.

I recall that when I read about this on the BBC News website last night that the races of the victim and the perpetrators and the phrase 'hate crime' were all mentioned in the first three paragraphs. 

45 minutes ago, The OP said:

It seems as though this is a cause celebre for the borderline bigots, the same way that Kriss Donald's horrific murder was. I recall that murder being incredibly high profile and racism being mentioned as a key factor but you still had Britain First types acting as though both the story and the racist angle were hushed up. This is a horrible case, but I'm quite surprised it has made transatlantic news. I think it has done because of the combination of the good video footage and the opportunity for fannies to say 'If this happened to a black person Chicago would be in flames'.

I recall that when I read about this on the BBC News website last night that the races of the victim and the perpetrators and the phrase 'hate crime' were all mentioned in the first three paragraphs. 

Very short vid of attack with don't blame BLM as the theme. Actual footage is about as clear as mud. Can't recall seeing this on scheduled BBC News programmes. Maybe because they are not as clever as C4. Or C4 had more time to think about it how to cloak it. And yes, if it was white people doing this the our illiberal media would be all over it.

42 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

Very short vid of attack with don't blame BLM as the theme. Actual footage is about as clear as mud. Can't recall seeing this on scheduled BBC News programmes. Maybe because they are not as clever as C4. Or C4 had more time to think about it how to cloak it. And yes, if it was white people doing this the our illiberal media would be all over it.

The point was that there is video footage, unlike the vast majority of cases where you just read about what was done. People love being horrified and outraged by the news and a nice piece of video always helps. 

Your nonsense about cloaking and supposition about what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot isn't really worth engaging with. 

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

The point was that there is video footage, unlike the vast majority of cases where you just read about what was done. People love being horrified and outraged by the news and a nice piece of video always helps. 

Your nonsense about cloaking and supposition about what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot isn't really worth engaging with. 

If you can tell what was going on by just watching the vid you must have been there.good video footage???

You brought up the 'If this happened to a black person Chicago would be in flames'. Shoe

Could be you just can't answer it.

I recall that when I read about this on the BBC News website last night[\b] that the races of the victim and the perpetrators and the phrase 'hate crime' were all mentioned in the first three paragraphs. 

I can assure you that earlier on in the day you would have had to delve deep into the article before it was mentioned by the BBC.

12 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

If you can tell what was going on by just watching the vid you must have been there.good video footage???

You brought up the 'If this happened to a black person Chicago would be in flames'. Shoe

Could be you just can't answer it.

It's all supposition, how am I supposed to answer that?

The fact is that people who are jealous that other people are allowed to be miffed at having been oppressed are leaping all over this to either denigrate the oppression other people suffer or to act like they are in fact the oppressed ones. For a further example, see bananas posts about feminism. 

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I can assure you that earlier on in the day you would have had to delve deep into the article before it was mentioned by the BBC.

It's an assault which happened in America. It's not surprising to me that this is not the top story. 

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

It's an assault which happened in America. It's not surprising to me that this is not the top story. 

It was on the BBC lunch time news, and earlier on sky, now that Obama has spoken. Will be interesting to see how C4 treat it tonight.

34 minutes ago, The OP said:

The fact is that people who are jealous that other people are allowed to be miffed at having been oppressed are leaping all over this to either denigrate the oppression other people suffer or to act like they are in fact the oppressed ones. For a further example, see bananas posts about feminism. 

:unsure2:

If you're going to flail around in deflection mode, at least be clear wtf you're referring to, squire.

Black people have been treated despicably by the US and continue to be treated despicably. They clearly have been and continue to be oppressed.

However, the attempts by WHITE, generally middle class cosmopolitan types to try and cover up hate crimes when it doesn't fit their guilt ridden narratives breeds resentment as it signals that they believe some victims are more worthy and equal than others.

Archived