Namedropping thread

We went to see Ed Gamble on Thursday, excellent by the way but I think the whole run is sold out.

While in the queue, Dara O'Briain wandered past - he had just come out of David O'Dochertys gig.............who also then wandered past 😁

Was at Simple Minds in Princes St Gardens last night (excellent), saw nobody famous at all (except JK and CB on stage, obvs).

I was touched my Diana,  not the new p&b want to hear

I'd just arrived back from OZ and started a new school in Coatbridge and arrived to open factory or summing, 

wee kids stood to give flowers and bow, I'd not got a clue what was going on, but a princes of the people to did take the flowers off us and ...then got killed as she was a fucking a muslim but we don't here much about that now.....e

Most folk say, hey you stick kick while I give them the you still alive chat. P Andy still gets the deffy. He'll get the fucking dooing if a see him.

18 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'd just arrived back from OZ and started a new school in Coatbridge and arrived to open factory or summing, 

wee kids stood to give flowers and bow, I'd not got a clue what was going on, but a princes of the people to did take the flowers off us and ...then got killed as she was a fucking a muslim but we don't here much about that now.....e

Most folk say, hey you stick kick while I give them the you still alive chat. P Andy still gets the deffy. He'll get the fucking dooing if a see him.

I thought it happened in Paris.

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She cleared land mines, cured aids and solved famine, but it all went wrong after a visit to Coatbridge.

Correct Sarge, think was, I got kick out after 4 weeks of the catholic school. It;s all  crazy.

Nothing to do do with me kncocking fyck of folk as a crazt young aussie/scot. I went to the next scool in muirhead,! 1 day. Sarge 1  Day, I way 9 yo

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

On behalf of about 75% of the people on here, what fucking language do you speak?

47 minutes ago, supermik said:

On behalf of about 75% of the people on here, what fucking language do you speak?

Thai - Every day, 

for the only.. I type on here to try to commutate with my lost past. but leave it at that.

I work, live and speak the language I live for 15 years, I make no excuse for that, most folk on here know.

English is my 1st language, but like your first love I only dream about it. 

Edited by SlipperyP

On 04/01/2017 at 23:26, Silverton End said:

I saw Robert Carlisle in Sainsbury's a few year back.

franco2.jpg

I'm trumping that, I had to phone Robert Carlyle at home once to tell him that the Paul Smith shoes he had ordered had arrived and that he could come and pick them up 😂😂