Blue Brazil v Dream Team

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My words were Quite simply aimed at the incumbent board members of all clubs including Berwick. I repeat the Scottish 2nd and posssibly 1st will look completely different with many famous names dropping out if socks are not pulled up within the next 10 years. The fact you see this as direct criticism of the Berwick Board means you too have fears that we could be one of those clubs. I've not been around much so can't comment on the current team but I do know our recent form, Saturday excepted, has been relegation material. Any Berwick supporter can see it. I don't want that to happen. Simple and I defend my right to say so

Pow wow time gents. Big table upstairs. Time to sit around it and get some common ground. Can't be that hard to organise. As I'm not a rocket scientist it's just a suggestion. One town one club 

If the board need any help in working out how to come together as one feel free to contact any member of Fucket.

And as you all seen on Saturday, we've proved togetherness produces wonderful things.

Furthermore, Kevin McKinlay was produced following a passionate and caring coming together.

Archived