Rovers v Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I'm struggling for this one. The travel, inconvenience, cold, cost, rank rotten Raith pies or... Falkirk TV.

See you there.

You can slag our manager and for that matter his choice of OAPs on the pitch but leave our pies out of it.

Well the steak ones at least.

Raith should be commended for their ticket prices but I'm not getting three trains each way to watch Scott Shepherd.

I'd take a point, whoever finishes fourth will get there by default so it might as well be us.

Just jump on an X27 from Buchanan street, gets you to Kirkcaldy no probs

13 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Raith should be commended for their ticket prices but I'm not getting three trains each way to watch Scott Shepherd.

Assume it's less than the £20 they charged us on Monday? Saying that I'd have gladly paid double to watch them streaming up Pratt St after the second goal went in..........

Assume it's less than the £20 they charged us on Monday? Saying that I'd have gladly paid double to watch them streaming up Pratt St after the second goal went in..........

I would have paid 20 quid to watch those 16 and 17 year olds wearing stone island that santa bought them parading along Pratt street with dirty bedsheets, fucking hilarious

Biting the bullet and coming along to this one. Can't handle another away game with Falkirk TV telling me we are the better side when I can see quite clearly we aren't. Would also like someone to start counting the number of times they say "Danny hasn't had a save to make" when we've conceded multiple goals.

Locke saying in the FFP that he promises to change the attack this weekend. 2 months too late really.

I'd have Stewart and Hardie IMO, but it sounds like he's going to start Stevenson and Hardie. He'll probably change Bobby Barr for Scott Roberts as well as its been a month that we haven't seen him either.

I'd start:-

Cuthbert

Thomson Bene M'Voto( if fit) Mchattie

Coustrain Matthews Callachan Barr

Hardie Stewart

I doubt that would be the line-up though. There's no way that Locke would make 5 changes for this game.

Biting the bullet and coming along to this one. Can't handle another away game with Falkirk TV telling me we are the better side when I can see quite clearly we aren't. Would also like someone to start counting the number of times they say "Danny hasn't had a save to make" when we've conceded multiple goals.

That's exactly what I would expect Falkirk TV to be saying this weekend. And they wouldn't be wrong with their commentary either.

The fifers seem to have a real negativity/inferiority complex about their teams. Listened this pish twice already this season from the Dunfermline fans despite nothing to fear really from us, and yous are at it now after skelping us at home last time.

Ah but Dunfermline truly are garbage

Ah but Dunfermline truly are garbage

Yeah just drew with Scumkirk and should have beaten them and just handed Rovers their arse on a plate.
You are both on the edge of freefall on the pitch.

Archived