Scotland V Belarus Tickets

Andy Dufresne

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
Just the news I want to hear, still waiting on mine.

685591[/snapback]

I'm in the travel club and sent off my form for tickets and i still haven't recieved them yet. Just off the blower to the Supporters Club and they say that all fans who ordered tickets through the form will not recieve their tickets until 7 - 10 days before the game itself as this has always been their policy so people can't sell their tickets on ebay.

Is it just me or is that bull poop? I'm pretty sure that I normally get my tickets 2 -3 weeks before kick off

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the travel club and sent off my form for tickets and i still haven't recieved them yet. Just off the blower to the Supporters Club and they say that all fans who ordered tickets through the form will not recieve their tickets until 7 - 10 days before the game itself as this has always been their policy so people can't sell their tickets on ebay.

Is it just me or is that bull poop? I'm pretty sure that I normally get my tickets 2 -3 weeks before kick off

686127[/snapback]

yeah but I ordered my via the website! :(

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
yeah but I ordered my via the website!  :(

686156[/snapback]

Give them a phone and see where your tickets are.

There must be some sort of procedure that they follow when dealing with tickets. God only knows what it is though. Do they do it by stand or by alphabetical order?

686127[/snapback]

Nope its not bull poop,normal practice to receive your tixs 7-10 days prior to game.

Give them a phone and see where your tickets are.

There must be some sort of procedure that they follow when dealing with tickets. God only knows what it is though. Do they do it by stand or by alphabetical order?

686192[/snapback]

It is done by requests - ie web requests are processed first, then forms are completed after the web requests of the previous day AFAIK.

I ordered mine through the website on Monday September 5, and got them through the post last Wednesday, September 14.

does everyone have the SSC tickets in - I applied on line and havent received them yet!

685005[/snapback]

I am in the SSC and got mine a few days ago. I would get on the phone to them as soon as possible.

685579[/snapback]

I am in the SSC and ordered them by phone this time, first time I've done it that way. Tickets turned up a week or two back now.

Guest Leics Scot

Im a member of the SSC but im still waiting for mine and the money has been taken out the account.

I rang them today(28th) they said that they sent out a batch yesterday and were sending out another batch to day so they should (Hopefully) turn up by the weekend.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Tickets arrived yesterday. Thank god for that, i was beginning to think that they had forgotten about me. I'm in the north stand, row NN so i should have a pretty decent seat. Can't wait for it.

Where is everybody going before the game?

Tickets arrived yesterday. Thank god for that, i was beginning to think that they had forgotten about me. I'm in the north stand, row NN so i should have a pretty decent seat. Can't wait for it.

Where is everybody going before the game?

698985[/snapback]

Going to the Coruna :cheers:cheers:cheers

Probably start near central station ... not move very far...end up near central station.

Train to Rutherglen and then taxi to the stadium (potentially via the carry oot shop!)

I am really looking forward to this one

Archived