Scotland V Belarus Tickets

Andy Dufresne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOW MANY TIX DO YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY MAKE PUBLIC SALE?

675169[/snapback]

I agree, no where near as many as the Italy game will make public sale as the SSC was not rersticted to how many they were allowed for this game

I agree, no where near as many as the Italy game will make public sale as the SSC was not rersticted to how many they were allowed for this game

676566[/snapback]

It is usually 4 for the games agaisnt the smaller countries (but I dont think there was a limit this time - at least I dont remember reading anything in the letter they sent out!) I applied for 6 so will let you know if I have been successful.

The other trick is to give hampden a phone a week/fortnight before the game as they have debenture returns which are on sale a bit later than the public sale (but be warned these are for the fancy seats and £££)

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Does anybody know if the tickets for the travel club members have been posted out yet? I posted back my form a couple of weeks ago and the SFA still haven't cashed my cheque yet. I'm sure i heard somewhere that some tickets had already been posted out and i'm just a wee bit worried that they haven't received my form. Can anybody shed any light on this for me?

Cheers

Guest Uddy Fifer
Got my tickets - East Stand, Section F1. As close to the North Stand as possible without actually being in it :D

680380[/snapback]

My tickets are in the East Stand section F1 aswell,Row EE so in around the middle.I went to Hampden this morning at 7 and there were around 20 to 50 people in front of me.

It`s worth getting up that early if it makes you get tickets.

My tickets are in the East Stand section F1 aswell,Row EE so in around the middle.I went to Hampden this morning at 7 and there were around 20 to 50 people in front of me.

It`s worth getting up that early if it makes you get tickets.

680397[/snapback]

I'm in row XX, and got them at 10.30am from the SECC box office :)

Archived