Scotland V Belarus Tickets

Andy Dufresne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to let you all know the tickets for the game go on sale on saturday 17th september.

Check out the website for prices.

www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?curpageid=471

664911[/snapback]

I've got mine. :D

are use in travel club or something that how you get them early?

668209[/snapback]

Well duh! :rolleyes:

Incidentally, those who are saying they've got there's, do you mean you've actually received them? :unsure: I ordered mine the day they first went on sale a week ago and haven't actually got them yet.

Guest cfczoomcfc
Well duh!  :rolleyes:

Incidentally, those who are saying they've got there's, do you mean you've actually received them?  :unsure: I ordered mine the day they first went on sale a week ago and haven't actually got them yet.

668219[/snapback]

Lol sorry daft question I guess.

Anyway what I really wanted to know is my mate wants tickets near the front kinda close to halfway line across from the dugout. Where would be best to get tickets for this area and much would they be?

Cheerz

Ps Hampden isnt my strong point as you can probably guess just been papped behind the goals whenever Celtic play there.

Lol sorry daft question I guess.

Anyway what I really wanted to know is my mate wants tickets near the front kinda close to halfway line across from the dugout.  Where would be best to get tickets for this area and much would they be?

Cheerz

Ps Hampden isnt my strong point as you can probably guess just been papped behind the goals whenever Celtic play there.

668231[/snapback]

You can pretty much forget that area of the ground unless you're in the Travel Club (or Scotland Supporters Club as it's now known). The North Stand (the one to which you refer) is pretty much an exclusive to them. You'll be lucky if there's more than a handful of seats in that whole stand even make it to the public sale.

Guest cfczoomcfc
You can pretty much forget that area of the ground unless you're in the Travel Club (or Scotland Supporters Club as it's now known). The North Stand (the one to which you refer) is pretty much an exclusive to them. You'll be lucky if there's more than a handful of seats in that whole stand even make it to the public sale.

668254[/snapback]

Cheers wheres the best seats that will be on public sale would you think?

Guest cfczoomcfc
Top deck of the South Stand maybe?  :unsure:

Most of what makes public sale will be the two ends to be honest.

668272[/snapback]

Cheers for the help B)

does anyone know how i go about getting disabled tickets?

669672[/snapback]

On the SSC form theirs a section for disabled fans wanting tickets, so I assume they get first dibs. I know a wheelchair user couldn't get a pass for the Italy game as they had all been allocated.

Archived