Top of the League Hibernian v Play off hopefuls Dundee Utd

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the third time this season, United sneak away with a massively flattering scoreline against us. Absolute pumping.

Think that justifies all the whinging we've been doing all season (last few seasons really) about no wingers. Humphrey faded out of the game in the second as you might expect from someone who hasn't been playing but he looks like an absolute baller. A bit of width in the team, fucking finally.

Dundee United :lol:

Some unbeaten run you lot were on before going top. Shat the bed since then.

1 hour ago, 210516 said:

I'm going to guess at:

Stokesy's on fire.

Warburtons a fanny

Hailliday.

All created by Hibernian fans on 21/5/16.

Quite enjoyed Warburtons a fanny and the Icelandic clap TBH.  Some atmosphere where I was.

Get some more hot dogs in the pie stand though.  Ran out again.

Quite like Cummings on his own in the middle. Never really formed a good partnership with anyone, get a couple of wingers stretching out the defence then playing everything through him and he looks lethal.

That second goal is exactly what he's good at and he's been starved of the opportunity to do it for ages. Fancy him to have a good second half of the season.

Chris Humphrey against Paul Dixon [emoji38]
Hold me.

Called it [emoji41]

Reckon Lennon will do the kind thing and bench Grant Haystacks so he's not full body mintered by Oor Willo again. #squareupchamp

Called it [emoji41]

Hibs were IMO much the better team at Tannadice during the home side's flukey win in November but the gulf was far bigger in this match. Hibs ought to walk the league with the resources that they've thrown at it by now anyway. Dundee United have a solid but frankly unimpressive side, given their own good budget for a side put together over the course of this season. I expect them to come a cropper in the early play-off rounds, as they just don't have the cutting edge to readily respond to going behind in a difficult, effective cup tie.

On 05/01/2017 at 17:30, Waffelz said:

I will be delighted if Holt starts tomorrow. Hibs will be far more dangerous with a front three of Cummings, Humphrey and Boyle. 

17 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It's a minor miracle that United have taken 4 points from us this season. They'll be getting slipped the long-overdue green length tonight.

retro thumbs up white people good job brent

Archived