Top of the League Hibernian v Play off hopefuls Dundee Utd

4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

5 or 6 of them would get into our team so they told us.

Guys like 'The Edge' and their new Danish pastry maker.

Titter

"The Edge" is absolutely nothing compared to Big YLT or Hanlon. Some club. Some set of boiz. 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

With half of the season still to play...you..a Bairns supporter...are throwing in the towel to a team who regularly Hibs things ... shame on you sir...stand by your team...we are only half-way!

Of course it's possible we could turn it around. But been around long enough to be realistic about it. Unless our squad improves drastically and Hibs suddenly become much worse I can't see us doing anything like a title challenge.

I don't watch united enough to judge properly but based on what I seen tonight, Hibs are way way better.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Oft hard times all round.  Sair yin.

IMG_0280.PNG

Ray Winston used to run with the CCS, this comes as no surprised their dislike of our Gorgie chums.  Unlike Hearts they always pay out too.

I know he was most likely on the wind up but where's the boy that said 7 united players would get in the Hibs team :lol:

Midfield were excellent tonight. Great to see McGinn back and Cummings looking confident again. Bartley MOTM.

Hibs deserved winners. 

Utd were atrocious. Set up with basically 4 centre halfs at the back and 5 centre mids in midfield and another centre mid upfront. 

Can only think the game plan was hope to keep it tight and maybe open up last 20 to try and nick a goal.

plenty of the ball bit no outlets or ways of hurting the opposition. All the midfielders narrow and in eaxh others road, making it so easy to defend. Only time there was width was if 1 of the full backs ( who are certainly not ball playing full backs) got up the pitch. Unfortunately it would be a waste of a pass as they are 1 crap on the ball and 2 they now left a big gap for hibs to exploit when the ball was lost.

terrible to watch and so slow in possession, McKinnon has a lot to answer. 

Also,Flood had an absolute mare. I would have hooked him and Van der Velden at half time.

Am I the only one that thought Boyle was decent? Yes his decision making was poor at times, but deserved a goal and looked capable of something everytime he got the ball. Think he'll thrive under the new winger formation. Could do with cover there

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Martin Boyle utterly shagged Dundee United senseless. The wee squirrel faced beautiful man

He had no end product, I thought he flattered to deceive. Was a good outlet though. If he was good it would have been a big score.

4 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

rn it around. But been around long enough to be realistic about it. Unless our squad improves drastically and Hibs suddenly become much worse I can't see us doing anything like a title challenge.

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Martin Boyle utterly shagged Dundee United senseless. The wee squirrel faced beautiful man

Martin Boyle is a headless chicken...if his head computed what he was about to accomplish his head would fekin explode.

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Martin Boyle is a headless chicken...if his head computed what he was about to accomplish his head would fekin explode.

Still better than anything in that Morton squad though :) 

Archived