Top of the League Hibernian v Play off hopefuls Dundee Utd

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some Hibs fans are getting a touch of Jamboitus. Obsessing over attendances is one thing but claiming it's a sell out when it clearly won't be is a chronic case of the Gorgie flu

To be fair to sell out the 3 stands is brilliant. Really looking forward to seeing a packed ER under the lights, great stadium, not been down there since I went to the playoff game v the **** with my Hibee pals. In the car with them and a bottle of wine tonight. ;)

Capacity is 20,500 and it'll be around 19,500 I think. Great effort.

Some Hibs fans are getting a touch of Jamboitus. Obsessing over attendances is one thing but claiming it's a sell out when it clearly won't be is a chronic case of the Gorgie flu

Don't think you understand the term sell out.

There's no tickets left to sell in the hibs end so the hibs end is a sell out. Hibs can't control if people decide to or can't turn up.

Would bite your hand off for a draw right now. Would much prefer this game to be coming at the end of the window when we have had the opportunity to get bodies in.

Not optimistic and could see a relatively comfortable 2-0 win for hibs given the way we have been playing recently.

Assuming McGinn and commons pass late tests I'd line up with:

Marciano (assuming he's back fit too?)

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGinn
Martin
Mcgeouch
Commons

Holt
Cummings

Humphrey and Boyle to come on later and use their pace and give us wingers for the first time in about 10 months.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGinn
Martin
Mcgeouch
Commons

Holt
Cummings

Humphrey and Boyle to come on later and use their pace and give us wingers for the first time in about 10 months.

I like the look of this but wouldn't mind seeing us go 4-2-3-1 either:

Laidlaw

Gray    
McGregor   
Hanlon   
Stevenson 

Martin 
McGeouch 

Humphrey
Commons/Shinnie
McGinn/Keatings

Cummings

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGinn
Martin
Mcgeouch
Commons

Holt
Cummings

I think a lot of United fans would love to see this line up, to be completely honest.

It is frightening how much better Hibernian's team is individually compared to most of Scotland. Only Andreu, Bell and Edjenguélé would get in that line up.

30 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Would bite your hand off for a draw right now. Would much prefer this game to be coming at the end of the window when we have had the opportunity to get bodies in.

Not optimistic and could see a relatively comfortable 2-0 win for hibs given the way we have been playing recently.

Yeah, anything from tonight's game would be an unexpected bonus.

Waffelz clearly has if he thinks Cammy Bell or that edgeiejfmdodjfjdk guy would get in our team ahead of Marciano and McGregor/ Hanlon. Andreu would get in probably.

The Edge, A-God, Bell, Franko Van Der Struijk, Flood would all get a start, which is 5/11, possibly 6/11 if this Dane is any good, and 7/11 at a canter once Nadir re-signs.

Archived