Top of the League Hibernian v Play off hopefuls Dundee Utd

I am going , and I never go to away games so if we win/lose/draw it will be down to my attendance.

I'm much more optimistic than some of the other Arabs here, entirely based on the return of Andreu. If he's not playing however, we're fucked.

I'm going for 1-1. ( Dillon & Murray )

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

If you have to ask that question in your 2nd post of your P&B career, you not a true Hibee and comrade to the cause.

Forgive my ignorance and tell me what a true Hi-Bee is then bhoy.

And I repeat why would a plastic green want to go to a Hibs game.

12 hours ago, Hibernia said:

I take it Dundee fans, much like Hearts, are having an existential crisis without the derby at the minute and have to resort to playing schadenfreude with their rivals in the division below?

No, m8.

I take it Dundee fans, much like Hearts, are having an existential crisis without the derby at the minute and have to resort to playing schadenfreude with their rivals in the division below?

Dundee fans are a great bunch. Dundee Utd are more similar to hearts. Shite colour kit, shite team, shite stadium and shite fans

I am going , and I never go to away games so if we win/lose/draw it will be down to my attendance.

I'm much more optimistic than some of the other Arabs here, entirely based on the return of Andreu. If he's not playing however, we're fucked.

I'm going for 1-1. ( Dillon & Murray )

You fancy an own goal then

Archived