Richie MUST GO!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/01/2017 at 10:33, capt_oats said:

Not that it means much but I believe it was Sheerin who was looking after the Aberdeen u20s side who lost 9-1 to MFC u20s last month. It was him: https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/aberdeen-20-boss-ashamed-embarrassing-9-1-defeat-motherwell/

They're currently sitting 12th in the league. http://spfl.co.uk/development-league/

I wouldn't look too much into our league position this season as we have 10 younger players out in loan. Sheerin did win the Under 20 league with dons although that 9-1 is unacceptable

Hypothetically, Sheerin wouldn't come to Inverness. I think he'll move with McInnes if the Dons boss gets a job down south. Foran desperately needs some funds to bring in a proven striker. It'll be the difference between staying up and relegation. And he needs to drop Vigurs. 

• 4 weeks later...

Time to bump this up after this pathetic result and I reckon I  won't be the only one :rage: :rage:.

I was happy with the boards gamble but its turned out to be the WORST appointment EVER, f**k I thought Brewster was bad but this did out does him.

No wins in nearly 4 months is sackable form and hopefully Kenny sees that or Richie does the honourable thing and resigns.

As to who replaces him, God knows as its to late for even Terry Butcher to save us.

“I told them straight and we’ll see who’s bottling it. You can see it, some of them are training players, but the time to do it was out there on match day. I’m sick of hearing apologies for individual mistakes when I go in after the game.

They need to keep their mouths shut and go out and perform. They need to start fighting harder and believing in themselves more."

---

I'm sure Richie's "Get confident, stupid!" strategy is going to pay dividends on Saturday.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 13:41, top six next year said:

Hypothetically, Sheerin wouldn't come to Inverness. I think he'll move with McInnes if the Dons boss gets a job down south. Foran desperately needs some funds to bring in a proven striker. It'll be the difference between staying up and relegation. And he needs to drop Vigurs. 

ICT trying to sign Ed Sheerin!? Foran really has lost the plot.

14 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Time to bump this up after this pathetic result and I reckon I  won't be the only one :rage: :rage:.

I was happy with the boards gamble but its turned out to be the WORST appointment EVER, f**k I thought Brewster was bad but this did out does him.

No wins in nearly 4 months is sackable form and hopefully Kenny sees that or Richie does the honourable thing and resigns.

As to who replaces him, God knows as its to late for even Terry Butcher to save us.

We're staying up. ;)

Believe.

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 17:21, Caley Shaun said:

As I posted in Ross Co v ICTFC match thread 1 win in 10 is pathetic as is 3 wins all season!!

I really hoped he would be a success but he is our WORST MANAGER since Brewster and imho he is just to inexperienced for this fight.

Time for board to act otherwise they are dicks as well as RF so Richie OUT, Jim Duffy or Alan Stubbs in.

I don't give a shit if I get slated but I am allowed an opinion so STUFF all the slaters!!

Sounds a lot like Falkirk 09/10 season.

Appoint former player as manager after Yogi leaves and realise how vastly inexperienced he is.

Sadly we waited til February to do the necessary and appointed the also inexperienced Pressley to the post.

Don't copy our 2 mistakes.

Archived