The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Must keep him awake at night that wee Nippy has shown she's a much more credible leader of the SNP. Wasn't going to take much though eh!?emoji6.png

What's the Bulgarian flag about? (the forum wouldn't let me include it in the quote for some reason)

What's the Bulgarian flag about? (the forum wouldn't let me include it in the quote for some reason)

Dunno mate, same here! Maybe something's up with the wee hamster wheel that powers this site!?

5 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

No he's alive and well and doing a grand job for his constituents and Scotland

Happy New Year xxx

just wait until he catches the pox from anna soubry, and his tiny wee appendage falls off. at least he wont have long to suffer the nagging from his auld boiler burd.

22 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Here, here

I'll drink to that

Not sure what that has to do with Salmond though

I presume you dinnae agree that Oor Eck should get £48,000 travelling expenses.

I'm just putting it intae context with Charlie Windsor claiming £250,000 for one effing journey.

I presume you dinnae agree that Oor Eck should get £48,000 travelling expenses.

I'm just putting it intae context with Charlie Windsor claiming £250,000 for one effing journey.

I don't agree with neither. Just thought it was a bit uptight and defensive bringing Chic into a thread about Salmond

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Here's to £48,000 in travel expenses

53 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

...and here's tae £250,000 that Charlie Windsor claimed for travelling tae Nelson Mandela's funeral.

10 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I don't agree with neither. Just thought it was a bit uptight and defensive bringing Chic into a thread about Salmond

The title of this thread is The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Some folk celebrated his birthday while others wished him deid.

Just thought it was a bit uptight and defensive bringing Chic into a thread about Salmond

But it was you who brought Eck’s expenses intae it.

All I did was put them intae context by showing what one other person claimed for one journey.

Lets face it, if you hadnae commented on his expenses then I widnae hae posted Charlies expenses for one effing journey :)

Archived