The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

9 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

This man is an embarrisment to the Scottish people and so is he fucking puppet sturgeon. I actually hate snp and what they stand for, they do nothing for the Scottish people except go on about independence. They go on about being their for the Scottish people then we have a massive project on our doorstep with the new bridge so what do they do, get in bids from China for the steel and f**k the Scottish firms and people.

Hi Jim Murphy.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

This man is an embarrisment to the Scottish people and so is he fucking puppet sturgeon. I actually hate snp and what they stand for, they do nothing for the Scottish people except go on about independence. They go on about being their for the Scottish people then we have a massive project on our doorstep with the new bridge so what do they do, get in bids from China for the steel and f**k the Scottish firms and people.

We could go over the old ground as to why Scottish firms were unable to provide the steel for the new forth crossing, but you're a Celtic-supporting junior thicko, so i'd probably have an easier time trying to explain it to the family Labrador. 

We could go over the old ground as to why Scottish firms were unable to provide the steel for the new forth crossing, but you're a Celtic-supporting junior thicko, so i'd probably have an easier time trying to explain it to the family Labrador. 

I get the steel issue but Abellio running Scotfail what was that about.

I was replying to that cretin's post which was (eventually) about the new crossing and made no mention of Scotrail. 

I know you didn't but im wondering why with the great love of all things Scottish and belief in it's people the Scot Govt handed its rail services to the Dutch failures Abellio.No excuse about not having the skills etc etc ?

7 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I know you didn't but im wondering why with the great love of all things Scottish and belief in it's people the Scot Govt handed its rail services to the Dutch failures Abellio.No excuse about not having the skills etc etc ?

:lol:

Dearie me Dave. Given that you spend 99.9% of your time trolling on here, and have openly admitted that's the only reason you post here, why would you then expect anyone to bother engaging with you in a serious discussion? 

3 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

My point exactly.What excuse for that decision ?

Maybe weeseaweed foresaw the Brexit coming and decided to curry favour with the EU. Just incase. I mean why bother with the Scottish peoples transport needs. Which brings us back to the bridge, now 6 month late.

11 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

It was an ingenious way of nationalising the Railway without paying a penny, just that it's the Dutch Government running it rather than our own.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

:lol:

Dearie me Dave. Given that you spend 99.9% of your time trolling on here, and have openly admitted that's the only reason you post here, why would you then expect anyone to bother engaging with you in a serious discussion? 

Brilliant swerve there. Are you sure you're not wee jinky come back.

[emoji38] Dearie me Dave. Given that you spend 99.9% of your time trolling on here, and have openly admitted that's the only reason you post here, why would you then expect anyone to bother engaging with you in a serious discussion? 

I think that response says all it needs to about the Abellio decision.Quite happy to respond about steel but above "serious discussion" when the going gets tough.Run along to Wikipedia now like a good drone.

3 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

wtf are you correcting?

Trying reading the posts slowly to yourself. You might get it. 

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

I think that response says all it needs to about the Abellio decision.Quite happy to respond about steel but above "serious discussion" when the going gets tough.Run along to Wikipedia now like a good drone.

No, just "above serious discussion" with a poster who openly admits he's only here to troll.

Run along now Dave. 

Don't share his viewpoint but I take my hat off to him for being a top drawer politician and deserves his birthday wishes. He nearly pulled off the biggest national illusion/con trick since David Blaine and got his believers jumping off a cliff edge. Can't see many other politicians out there getting the lunatics energised enough to vote for what was effectively a kids Xmas shopping list. 

Archived