The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

12 minutes ago, jakedee said:

To carry this argument to it's conclusion why have 650 MP's ? Why not just 1 from each party,no whips needed,no travel/ accommodation expenses,no need to refurbish a crumbling building.Save an absolute fortune.You could be on to something here.

wait a min. you are chasing me about a different thread. my original post was on the May Election Thread and not about the fat b*****d salmond. Get on the correct thread ya numpty.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait a min. you are chasing me about a different thread. my original post was on the May Election Thread and not about the fat b*****d salmond. Get on the correct thread ya numpty.

My original comment was in reply to RadgertheBadgers comment,if you want to jump in with both feet and reply,referring to a comment you made in another thread,then don't get all upset if I never seen it.Anyway,1 MP per party,good idea,well done.

11 hours ago, jakedee said:

My original comment was in reply to RadgertheBadgers comment,if you want to jump in with both feet and reply,referring to a comment you made in another thread,then don't get all upset if I never seen it.Anyway,1 MP per party,good idea,well done.

Are you sure this is the right thread sonny? Well we're here now so might as well kick your arse. Naw it's no a good idea. Only in the Borg/Beehive mentality that is the snp fan base could it be thought so, as the only thing that matters is separation. the snp and the wee fat hypergamyist dream is over. Live with it for ever.  

Are you sure this is the right thread sonny? Well we're here now so might as well kick your arse. Naw it's no a good idea. Only in the Borg/Beehive mentality that is the snp fan base could it be thought so, as the only thing that matters is separation. the snp and the wee fat hypergamyist dream is over. Live with it for ever.

"sonny" [emoji1],"kick your arse" [emoji2], "are you sure this is the right thread" [emoji16], you really are all over the place here.So much anger in one post,it seems that the inevitable is getting to you.

7 minutes ago, jakedee said:

"sonny" emoji1.png,"kick your arse" emoji2.png, "are you sure this is the right thread" emoji16.png, you really are all over the place here.So much anger in one post,it seems that the inevitable is getting to you.

Gotcha .I couldn't miss such an enormouse arse. Think I got my big toe right in your hole. Now away and dry your eyes sonny while I clean your dangleberries out of my big toe nail.:lol::lol::wub:luvit

17 hours ago, jakedee said:

I don't seem to recall the hysteria over expenses before the SNP started sending the majority of MP's to Westminster.

Apart from the major expenses scandal exposed by the Telegraph in 2008/09?

Gotcha .I couldn't miss such an enormouse arse. Think I got my big toe right in your hole. Now away and dry your eyes sonny while I clean your dangleberries out of my big toe nail.:lol::lol::wub:luvit

Well done,you got me ....[emoji57]

1 hour ago, hehawhehaw said:

Gotcha .I couldn't miss such an enormouse arse. Think I got my big toe right in your hole. Now away and dry your eyes sonny while I clean your dangleberries out of my big toe nail.:lol::lol::wub:luvit

You're having an absolute fucking nightmare here. 

11 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Christ you used to get some reasonably sensible debate in here. I take it that has long since been replaced by perma-ragers as exhibited here by the laughing dandy.

The ones here that shut down debates and dissent know exactly what they're doing.

Dumbing down the forum might give them a smile but it's a rather embarrassing way to act.

Free speech is good but it does seem that some who exercise and demand free speech think that that gives them carte blanche to pollute the entire arena with their own noise.

Archived